oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End 0-0

Randolph; Christie, Fry, Gibson, Fabio; Clayton, Howson; Traore, Baker; Gestede, Assombalonga

4-2-2-2, or 4-3-3

Going for a 1-1 draw though. Britt to get on the end of another Traore cross

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Preston have started well but we have won all our games at home. Beginnings of a fortress season. That will continue with us putting them in their place. 2-0 with baker bagging the first on 23 minutes. It will be the start of a 12 match unbeaten run for the Boro that has us heading into Christmas with our tails up and will be the start of a run of 3 consecutive defeats for Preston.

Well we are entering the 5th game and the next couple will be the indication that defines our season. So far a return of 50% of points on offer is not thrilling and should it continue over the next 2 or 3, start hoping for a play off spot. Of course I'm being critical, I have a right to be, especially since I throw money at failed promises. Four games gone and I see nothing in the team that will storm the league. Fact I think we have been lucky so far. I'm not buying the into the new buz word, gel period. I don't believe SG is either when he announced our intent. OK, I do like the fact we have won and very likely to win a lot more, so watching is not so painful. Basicaly it may be a long winded way to say, I'm yet to be convinced.

Well we are entering the 5th game and the next couple will be the indication that defines our season. So far a return of 50% of points on offer is not thrilling and should it continue over the next 2 or 3, start hoping for a play off spot. Of course I'm being critical, I have a right to be, especially since I throw money at failed promises. Four games gone and I see nothing in the team that will storm the league. Fact I think we have been lucky so far. I'm not buying the into the new buz word, gel period. I don't believe SG is either when he announced our intent. OK, I do like the fact we have won and very likely to win a lot more, so watching is not so painful. Basicaly it may be a long winded way to say, I'm yet to be convinced.

Add another to the the pile of useless Sanddancer posts.

Need to be a tad more constructive than that please mate

Why? He never replies anyway. Classic troll.

Alright,

Should I just list all of his posts here, or what?

The guy is a WUM.

can we just ban sanddancer, the last thing we need on here are divs like him. hes clearly not a boro fan and trying hard to troll every flippin week,

I swear he did a post relatively recently about being a "Sanddancer" because he's from South Shields and, quote: "therefore not a Boro fan"?

Looking through his post history, it's not there... though could've been deleted.