• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks a 3-5-2 for me. Potentially quite astute given that Fry has played well but still needs some protection, and Friend hasn't been a threat going forward this season, so playing on the left hand side of a back three could suit his current form and game play. Frees up Clayton to help us take charge more in the middle of the park, as well as providing us with more natural width. Very slight changes, but with potentially considerable alterations in the way we impose ourselves.

Fingers crossed t all works out...

Are there any kind souls who can do a step by step guide on how to access the ifollow feeds in the UK for the technologically impaired?

There's a rep point in it for ya

Need a VPN to do it, download install and enable one of your choosing. I use this one (link) cause it's dead easy to use. You just click to enable it and choose a country on a map of the world and it makes it look like you're browsing from that country.

After that you need to go to this page (link) with your VPN enabled. If you don't have it enabled and set as browsing from another country you won't be able to see the option to buy a match pass. You'll need to use your iFollow account or sign up for a new one to buy a pass. 

After that just sit back and enjoy the game. Only issue you might run into is around billing address, it sometimes tells you it has to be the same address as the country you're in, just try again and it should let you - did for me last time!

thanks for this but the vpn doesnt seem to be working? I keep getting connecting and then disconnected

Are you using the browser extension or the application? The application is more reliable, but it's going to disconnect and reconnect repeatedly if your internet connection is poor. They've got a help section on the website so you can check if it's set up correctly and troubleshoot. You could also try a different VPN, I'm certain DZ has advised on several good free ones previously.

Are there any kind souls who can do a step by step guide on how to access the ifollow feeds in the UK for the technologically impaired?

Need a VPN to do it, download install and enable one of your choosing. I use this one (link) cause it's dead easy to use. You just click to enable it and choose a country on a map of the world and it makes it look like you're browsing from that country.

After that you need to go to this page (link) with your VPN enabled. If you don't have it enabled and set as browsing from another country you won't be able to see the option to buy a match pass. You'll need to use your iFollow account or sign up for a new one to buy a pass. 

After that just sit back and enjoy the game. Only issue you might run into is around billing address, it sometimes tells you it has to be the same address as the country you're in, just try again and it should let you - did for me last time!

thanks for this but the vpn doesnt seem to be working? I keep getting connecting and then disconnected

Are you using the browser extension or the application? The application is more reliable, but it's going to disconnect and reconnect repeatedly if your internet connection is poor. They've got a help section on the website so you can check if it's set up correctly and troubleshoot. You could also try a different VPN, I'm certain DZ has advised on several good free ones previously.

Cyberghost free.

Quite like the look of this line up. After the first 45 mins at Forest we were screaming out for width so this may be one way of addressing it... But also gives us loads a flexibility with or without the personalties on the bench

Sorted! The old turn it off and on again trick worked. Thanks, +1

Well we are entering the 5th game and the next couple will be the indication that defines our season. So far a return of 50% of points on offer is not thrilling and should it continue over the next 2 or 3, start hoping for a play off spot. Of course I'm being critical, I have a right to be, especially since I throw money at failed promises. Four games gone and I see nothing in the team that will storm the league. Fact I think we have been lucky so far. I'm not buying the into the new buz word, gel period. I don't believe SG is either when he announced our intent. OK, I do like the fact we have won and very likely to win a lot more, so watching is not so painful. Basicaly it may be a long winded way to say, I'm yet to be convinced.

If you don't like the way things are going which bits do you think are wrong , which buys wouldn't you have made and who would you have bought. As I look at it we have the best attacking options since yak jimmy and viduka just wondered which parts you don't like

I have tried to post statements rather than subjectives. Its early so tried not to criticise individuals,but, I did state the midfield has shown to be weak, a requirement for a controlling midfielder. I have also stated a dislike for playing out and across the back line but that may well be the game plan. I thought it obvious should we be "storming the league" the current points and play don't support the pledge. I'm very happy with SG commitment, the energy and options and expect to see many more wins but in the same vain, we must improve. UP the BORO.

I'm not entirely comfortable with this lineup although several posters have made some very good points. Guess we can only wait and see now how it goes. Very disappointed that Traore seems completely out and a bit weird Forshaw is out too.

the midfield has our 3 best players in there, howson, clayton and baker are our strongest group.

we have been playing with no width and this is being addressed. obviously a slight formation change. we are probably adding in the extra cb leaving less gaps through the center. which we saw with that goal at forest which will free up clayts to push up and win us that ball in the middle, which removes our softness in midfield, having clayton right in there instead of further back covering.

the sacrifice is the extra forward, we've gone 2 cf's and a 10 i think.

---------------britt----- ruddy

--------------------baker

fabio-----howson clayton----christie

-------friend ---gibson ----fry

-----------------randolph

we'll maintain better possession and have more control imo.

I sincerely hope that some kind of explanation is offered regarding the omission of Traroe

he's being sold isnt he? i doubt monk will say anything even after the game. although i was thinking forshaw and traore were benched and didnt like it and sulked. but that just crazy isnt it. who would dare do that?