oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

IMO, the main problem of having Gestede in the team as someone to hit it long to (certainly in the Preston game) is that we weren't hitting it long to him often enough. We know his qualities at this level, we know that he's a limited footballer but one of the best forwards in this division in aerial battles. And yet we didn't utilise that effectively. If you're going to put him in the team ahead of other forwards, you should be using that option more often. You don't want to play such one-dimensional football for sure but if you want to play the ball on the floor for the majority of the game, he shouldn't really be on the pitch.

Yeah precisely this, we're down near the bottom of the leader board on long balls played, it's always good to have that outlet but with three quick strikers who like to make runs in behind I think the options for going long are suitably there. Feels like the team has a more cohesive style without Rudy as much as I think he is a brilliant player. He's a focal point in a formation that doesn't call for a focal point.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Arena Sport 1 / HD (svk)

beIN Sports MAX 7 (france)

Diema Sport / HD

Fox Sports 2 Africa

Nova Sports 4 HD (hellas)

Sportdigital TV / HD

SportKlub HD (balkins)

TV3 Sport HD (sweden)

ViaSport 2 HD (norge)

| DAZN at/de/ch [$] (geo/R)

| ViaPlay (denmark) / HD

| ViaPlay (finland)

| ViaPlay (sweden) / HD

There will be lots of links:    http://liveonsat.com/los.soc_br_eng_ALL.php

Given our inconsistency its hard to predict. The break may have helped sort out weakness in positional play and tactic, but we will struggle. I believe we will click and hammer someone but inconsistency will be a norm for a while longer. Bolton have struggled but as they are at home I'm going to go for a scrappy 1-0.

God dammit, how annoying that this game is on TV in Denmark when I'm going to watch my local team at the same time. Got free tickets for the whole family so will have to go now, and they are usually crap when I go. How annoying.

The perfect game to come back to. Bolton will be low on confidence having just been smashed by Hull and we should be beating them comfortably if we turn up.

I'd love to see this team:

Randolph

Christie Fry Ayala Fabio

Clayton Howson

Baker

Traore Britt Bamford

I think that Adama can test himself against Bolton and should be doing well against them personally. It's worrying if we're not willing to give him a go against a lower opposition.

I'd be delighted if Bamford can score and I think Britt also needs a goal after his performance at Forest.

A clean sheet and comfortable 3-0 win.

Bamford (18 mins) and Britt x2 ( 34 and 64).

I think it's harsh to drop Gibson.

Wow, not sure what planet I was on there ! Gibson over Ayala every time!!

Arena Sport 1 / HD (svk)

beIN Sports MAX 7 (france)

Diema Sport / HD

Fox Sports 2 Africa

Nova Sports 4 HD (hellas)

Sportdigital TV / HD

SportKlub HD (balkins)

TV3 Sport HD (sweden)

ViaSport 2 HD (norge)

| DAZN at/de/ch [$] (geo/R)

| ViaPlay (denmark) / HD

| ViaPlay (finland)

| ViaPlay (sweden) / HD

There will be lots of links:    http://liveonsat.com/los.soc_br_eng_ALL.php

Good info but how do you find out who are shown the game. Is there specific website.

Hate to say it but Bolton could have their first win of the season today.

Still waiting for Boro to give some sign that they are gonna be challenging the top teams in the Championship this season.

Early days yet I know but they keep dropping points that they may need at the end of the season.