oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a big performance today. Needs to set the tone going forward and build momentum. Great chance to do that today. If we want a top 2 spot we need to pick up wins at places like this.

So who replaces gestede.

Downing is a solid option in a front three.

Maybe traore on the right and move bamford left to cut in and join Britt

Fletcher is a Bolton lad so that's definately an option

Johnson if he's been flying in training also an option

I do wonder if Boro fans and club are still not ready for this season. Very little tubthumping going on. Hopefully it will kick in soon. Need to shake last season off sharpish.

I think that people are a bit more realistic this season,

it's going to be a long hard slog to finish in the top 6, we've replaced an awful lot of players, rather than holding on to the players that got us up last time.

I think it may take longer than expected for the team to gel.

Can't see Bolton scoring against us but the real question is will we score. Gonna go for a nervy 1/0 win with a host of chances missed for us

Can't see Bolton scoring against us but the real question is will we score. Gonna go for a nervy 1/0 win with a host of chances missed for us

To be fair Bolton have scored against both Leeds and Derby at home this year so can still see them scoring against us, we just need to have a real go at their leaking defense and get a couple ourselves.

Don't think this is the easy away game that it's being painted as but would still hope for a win.