oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen that a few times this season, anyone know what it is? It almost looks like a small box between the players shoulder blades under their shirt

GPS tracker and heart rate monitor. Gives all the info on the player.

Distance covered

Sprints made

Time in different heart zones

Everything

England have beaten the Windies 117-1

107-1 actually. ;)

Windies didn't set a challenging total so there was never any real pressure. Still good that England did the business. Think it'll be very different against the Aussies though.

I've seen that a few times this season, anyone know what it is? It almost looks like a small box between the players shoulder blades under their shirt

I've always wondered about that. Rugby shirts have them too.

Distance covered

Sprints made

Everything

Wow. I always wondered how they were able to tell how far a player had run and how long they spent in different parts of the pitch etc.

Distance covered

Sprints made

Everything

Wow. I always wondered how they were able to tell how far a player had run and how long they spent in different parts of the pitch etc.

Thanks for the info, good idea that provided it's comfortable

England have beaten the Windies 117-1

107-1 actually. ;)

Windies didn't set a challenging total so there was never any real pressure. Still good that England did the business. Think it'll be very different against the Aussies though.

Yes 107-1 Dan and I were there for the first day, could have taken a ticket for tomorrow but knew it would be over today