oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

How are we set up? Baker in the middle and downing on the left or vice versa?

So frustrating trying to find a good stream.

(Great save Randolph)

Surely the club could offer a service to pay to watch the games online for a yearly subscription fee?

So frustrating trying to find a good stream.

The pop ups are killing me!

Fry gets hit in the face and somehow gives up the freekick.

The standard of reffing in this league is nuts.

Can't get it to work. Or it did for a few seconds then stopped.

CricFree link has also gone down. :(

Back to the BBC Tees commentary for me.

Yeah sorry about that it literally worked for a few mins then stopped and only works for a few seconds now which is frustrating.

http://88live.me/sdstream170.html

working for me this one.

How is it working for you?

I'm getting a huge grey box that blocks most of the window with a big start button on it. When I click on it it redirects me to a download page.  :dodgy:

http://88live.me/sdstream170.html

working for me this one.

How is it working for you?

I'm getting a huge grey box that blocks most of the window with a big start button on it. When I click on it it redirects me to a download page.  :dodgy:

Don't know man, but it is, although it buffers an awful lot.

un-***ing-real goal, what a run and cross from traore.

and finish from britt

• Latest Posts

• We had people on here complaining about not being invited to fans forums and we regularly get people on here looking down their noses at other forums.  Then we have a thread about abolishing the chairman, I'm not sure you can have it both ways.  Why don't one of you go to a fans forum and ask if the chairman should be abolished? Or stand with a placard outside the ground with the same message and see what response you get.  Even though the person posting the title is doing it in jest I don't think its a good look for the forum either.  Gibson's decision making hasn't been great, I've criticised him as much as anyone on here. Its a completely valid discussion to be had. But you can't paint yourselves as being morally superior to other message boards then post a topic about abolishing the chairman. 
    • Looking forward to this now, hope we smash them. I'd like to see Britt on the scoresheet, Roberts start the match in close support and a few mins for Browne could be good too.  Here's my masterpiece, just call me banksy
    • I can't wait for CT to open his next thread, in which he asks whether his subsequent thread title is good enough for everyone else, complete with a poll of alternatives. Don't visit the Jokes thread, you lot. 😬