oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

Adama is playing out of his skin, our forwards and midfield need to keep pace with him and support him all the time

Great play from Adama, but I'd love to still see him play a simple pass to keep possession sometimes.

But absolute fair play to him so far!!

We are living in 2017 can we still not get a dodgy stream to run smoothly

I can't get any of 'em to work at all :(

Its not the streams that are dodgy so much as all those feckin stupid ads that clog up the screen and spam pop-ups when you click on them.  :@ Got to be a better way of getting advertising revenue without making the streams virtually unwatchable.

Agreed lads the streams are very irksome today and keep freezing putting the game even further behind real time

Just blank screen and perma-buffering for me :(

Weird, worked perfectly first time for me

Theres a couple others on here: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/6z1sqf/1400_gmt_bolton_wanderers_middlesbrough/

• Latest Posts

• I'm not usually in favour of going for players who have reputations for attitude problems, leopards and spots and all that. But I do think with a team as functional and as rigid as ours, Marcus Maddison wouldn't be the worst signing in the world, assuming the wages were at the lower end of the scale. As an option off the bench, even having an impact a handful of times over the season could make a difference. However, I'd imagine that if we're still in for Roberts, he's probably going to fill that same spot in the squad. 
    • From everything I've heard/seen he does seem to have a massively over inflated opinion of himself. I'm sure in January, there was talk in the press that he'd priced himself out of a move to the championship. I found this YouTube video (I'll post the link below) of the Peterborough chairman talking about their January window, of which Maddison is discussed at length. Very much backs up that Maddison has priced himself out of moves and has a high opinion of himself. His agents also seem like tools too. In the video he also mentions that 7 clubs had interest in Toney and another 7 had interest, but couldn't do a deal until the summer due to FFP. Wonder if we were one of those. He also mentions 1 club making 4 bids in January, and he mentions he "loves their model", which in my opinion is Brentford.  
    • I am surprised neither Roberts or Murphy have been loaned out yet. Two very capable players for Championship clubs.
    • I think from so what he was saying. The illustration he gave was one of his clients is on 10k a week. 3k is a weekly wage and 7k is  bonus and other things. The player gets his 3k as a wage and the other rolls on and is paid every three months as a lumper. He had a special word for it but I forget. That means this player is currently owed something like 100,000. So not peanuts. The agent seemed to think players will either have to sacrifice their bonuses, loose them if clubs go bust or wait until the money is paid.  It will effect everyone differently. Those starting the game and those near the end if their careers will be the biggest effected.   I will see if I can dig up a link it was a good interview 
    • I think we would be conceding 5 every game if we did that