oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

Just blank screen and perma-buffering for me :(

Weird, worked perfectly first time for me

Theres a couple others on here: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/6z1sqf/1400_gmt_bolton_wanderers_middlesbrough/

Thanks but it seems all the streams are the same for me today. Either don't work at all or only play for a few seconds before buffering for about a minute. :(

Theres a couple others on here: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/6z1sqf/1400_gmt_bolton_wanderers_middlesbrough/

Thanks but it seems all the streams are the same for me today. Either don't work at all or only play for a few seconds before buffering for about a minute. :(

Need to enable flash player, if using chrome go to settings>Advanced>Content Settings>Flash>Add the site your using for stream to the allow list and refresh.

Need to enable flash player, if using chrome go to settings>Advanced>Content Settings>Flash>Add the site your using for stream to the allow list and refresh.

Thanks but I already checked my browser's Flash settings. ;)

Never mind streams what's happening in the match ?

Very little. we had a lot of possession and a lot of good moves but didn't create anything after the goal.

We're pretty much all over them.

They're a horrible lot like. loads of swinging forearms. Calling for players to be sent off for stuff that isn't a red.

Goodness what a stat Boro looking for their first away win in OVER a year!

Match has been fairly settled since the goal. Boro have dominated possession, but both sides have the same shots at goal, shots on target & corners.

Boro looked the more dangerous and created the better chances early on, but seem to have been in energy conservation mode since we scored. ;)

We're pretty much all over them.

They're a horrible lot like. loads of swinging forearms. Calling for players to be sent off for stuff that isn't a red.

It was funny watching them call for Traore to be sent off for what was an innocent but late tackle.

Especially after that Karacan tackle earlier.

• Latest Posts

• He got plenty of support where it should matter most - in the ground. Even on those long winless runs it isn't like the atmosphere turned toxic and his name was sung loudly home and away.   If he's that rustled by comments made on social media he should probably forget having another crack at management.
    • Will be a tough game this, I’ll go for a 1-1 draw 
    • Woodgate may feel he needed more time, but more time would have led us into League 1, he wasn't my choice but I backed him and those who thought it was a poor appointment were proven right. Woodgate going to Ibiza for 4 weeks I don't read to much into that, he's married with kids so he may well have taken he's family with him just to get  away from things.
    • Great match day thread. Another tough game as Stoke look like they finally have a composed outfit who have a chance. But reckon we can go there and get the three points. Big month this December for us. Would like Watmore to start again as feel his movement helps our attacking threat alot. 
    • There are apparently around one and three quarter million who have tested positive for the virus in the UK. At a crude guess if that many have had it to the point of seeking and getting a test and/or treatment (even if it was just to go home, take an aspirin or two and isolate) then I would suspect that at least double that many have had it if not even three to four times that amount (or even more), especially bearing in mind that young people don't seem to suffer major symptoms other than a cold or mild flu. It would be interesting if the government put up some figures on Population and the amount of vaccine treatment required. For example people under 40 probably won't be vaccinated urgently as they can fight it and build up their own immunity, the amount of people that have already had it and so therefore don't need to be urgent for a vaccine and those who are over say 60/70/80 etc. or who have a medical condition putting them at risk or perhaps from an ethnic background making them more susceptible or a combination of several factors. My own crude calculations out of the 68 million people in the UK that would be requiring vaccination to get things under control as quick as possible would be as follows. 21% of the overall population of England and Wales are aged under 18 years, 29%  aged 18 to 39 years, 27% aged 40 to 59 years, and 22% aged 60 years and over. I think its reasonable to suggest that those percentages are probably the same or similar for Scotland which are included in the 68 million UK total. Using those figures as a base then, the under 18's are 14 million, 18 to 39 are around 20 million, the age group 40 to 59 are about 18 million. The most vulnerable group are the over 60's which equates to about 15 million. Ideally everyone over 30 gets immunised in time and even younger if data suggests it makes sense but to seriously bring the death rate down (based on the 80/20 principle) quickly we are talking two injections for 15 million of the over 60's which is 30 million injections. The question then is how soon can the Government acquire and roll out 30 million injections?