oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

Its a heart rate monitor. Tracks distance covered etc aswell.

I've seen that a few times this season, anyone know what it is? It almost looks like a small box between the players shoulder blades under their shirt

GPS tracker and heart rate monitor. Gives all the info on the player.

Distance covered

Sprints made

Time in different heart zones

Everything

England have beaten the Windies 117-1

107-1 actually. ;)

Windies didn't set a challenging total so there was never any real pressure. Still good that England did the business. Think it'll be very different against the Aussies though.

Anyone think we are still lacking in midfield. I think we are still sitting back a bit to much, slow coming out.

I've seen that a few times this season, anyone know what it is? It almost looks like a small box between the players shoulder blades under their shirt

I've always wondered about that. Rugby shirts have them too.

Distance covered

Sprints made

Everything

Wow. I always wondered how they were able to tell how far a player had run and how long they spent in different parts of the pitch etc.

Getting a bit worried. We need another goal as every time they boot it forward it seems to turn into a chance. Our passing has got very sloppy, changes needed before we concede.

Baker gets pulled down in the box referee ball watching first see it

Distance covered

Sprints made

Everything

Wow. I always wondered how they were able to tell how far a player had run and how long they spent in different parts of the pitch etc.

Thanks for the info, good idea that provided it's comfortable

Should have been a penna for sure, Baker had his shirt pulled massively.

England have beaten the Windies 117-1

107-1 actually. ;)

Windies didn't set a challenging total so there was never any real pressure. Still good that England did the business. Think it'll be very different against the Aussies though.

Yes 107-1 Dan and I were there for the first day, could have taken a ticket for tomorrow but knew it would be over today

• Latest Posts

• I don't understand why match threads are archived before the next game has been played? Particularly when discussions are on going. Little bit of user feedback @Downsouth
    • Heh. You could make a whole musical montage out of this. NW will be encouraging players to:   Meanwhile Steve Gibson will be telling him:    Players will take one look at the contracts on offer, shake their heads and say:   The Gazette will no doubt be accused of printing a load of: ...or even some outright whoppers...
    • I hope they do. He is so poor. I can't fathom how he has scored so many goals in Norway. Only explanation is that it's a really poor league and any player would score goals in that Bodø team this season. Basically he is runner and a hard worker. 
    • Our chronic inability to score or create means I never feel we will win games, though I also don't feel we will lose many. One of the poorest attacks versus one of the poorest defences. It will be interesting to see how we line up for this one. I am not sure what threats Derby have but wouldn't be surprised if we go 433 with Akpom, Britt and Watmore/Roberts up top. 1-0 Boro. 
    • That has been mentioned before but it sounds like nonsense to me. Why wouldn't you be able to offer a new contract on other terms? The player can simply refuse to accept it. I haven't seen anything elsewhere to prove that it's a rule.