oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

Its a heart rate monitor. Tracks distance covered etc aswell.

I've seen that a few times this season, anyone know what it is? It almost looks like a small box between the players shoulder blades under their shirt

GPS tracker and heart rate monitor. Gives all the info on the player.

Distance covered

Sprints made

Time in different heart zones

Everything

England have beaten the Windies 117-1

107-1 actually. ;)

Windies didn't set a challenging total so there was never any real pressure. Still good that England did the business. Think it'll be very different against the Aussies though.

Anyone think we are still lacking in midfield. I think we are still sitting back a bit to much, slow coming out.

I've seen that a few times this season, anyone know what it is? It almost looks like a small box between the players shoulder blades under their shirt

I've always wondered about that. Rugby shirts have them too.

Distance covered

Sprints made

Everything

Wow. I always wondered how they were able to tell how far a player had run and how long they spent in different parts of the pitch etc.

Getting a bit worried. We need another goal as every time they boot it forward it seems to turn into a chance. Our passing has got very sloppy, changes needed before we concede.

Baker gets pulled down in the box referee ball watching first see it

Distance covered

Sprints made

Everything

Wow. I always wondered how they were able to tell how far a player had run and how long they spent in different parts of the pitch etc.

Thanks for the info, good idea that provided it's comfortable

Should have been a penna for sure, Baker had his shirt pulled massively.

England have beaten the Windies 117-1

107-1 actually. ;)

Windies didn't set a challenging total so there was never any real pressure. Still good that England did the business. Think it'll be very different against the Aussies though.

Yes 107-1 Dan and I were there for the first day, could have taken a ticket for tomorrow but knew it would be over today

• Latest Posts

• I'd love this to be true. Red Bull Boro
    • Here is my entry.  Completed using my s-pen from my Samsung galaxy note 10+ 😆  
    • Aye, paraphrasing keeps the same substance; You just express it in a more concise manner. You can even completely re-word it so long as the substance remains. I don’t think I’d have been within a single assignment word count limit at university without paraphrasing like a butcher 😂
    • That's how lawyers (and politicians) make their living...they would argue that you meant an English teacher, rather than a teacher of English ..and then claim you were biased against Scottish or Irish teachers...  or claim that when you said you were a solicitor, you said soliciter     and there's a lot of people that still think the forest is full of wild bores, so it would be the perfect place for a man of his talents, although I have to admit that he was one of the standout performers in O'Toole's "Macbeth".... little known trivia ...BB was approached to be Dr. Who at one point   that would have been ..  different 🙂     
    • it'll be back to 352 tuesday.  ----------------------dijksteel fry paddy spence/tav-- howson morsy saville---johnson/bola -------------------britt/roberts akpom all depends on who has a niggle and who doesnt like. britt might have a sore groin again after he tested it out in a game. wing might come in tav might play central. we might even see culson who knows.