oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

Its a heart rate monitor. Tracks distance covered etc aswell.

I've seen that a few times this season, anyone know what it is? It almost looks like a small box between the players shoulder blades under their shirt

GPS tracker and heart rate monitor. Gives all the info on the player.

Distance covered

Sprints made

Time in different heart zones

Everything

England have beaten the Windies 117-1

107-1 actually. ;)

Windies didn't set a challenging total so there was never any real pressure. Still good that England did the business. Think it'll be very different against the Aussies though.

Anyone think we are still lacking in midfield. I think we are still sitting back a bit to much, slow coming out.

I've seen that a few times this season, anyone know what it is? It almost looks like a small box between the players shoulder blades under their shirt

I've always wondered about that. Rugby shirts have them too.

Distance covered

Sprints made

Everything

Wow. I always wondered how they were able to tell how far a player had run and how long they spent in different parts of the pitch etc.

Getting a bit worried. We need another goal as every time they boot it forward it seems to turn into a chance. Our passing has got very sloppy, changes needed before we concede.

Baker gets pulled down in the box referee ball watching first see it

Distance covered

Sprints made

Everything

Wow. I always wondered how they were able to tell how far a player had run and how long they spent in different parts of the pitch etc.

Thanks for the info, good idea that provided it's comfortable

Should have been a penna for sure, Baker had his shirt pulled massively.

England have beaten the Windies 117-1

107-1 actually. ;)

Windies didn't set a challenging total so there was never any real pressure. Still good that England did the business. Think it'll be very different against the Aussies though.

Yes 107-1 Dan and I were there for the first day, could have taken a ticket for tomorrow but knew it would be over today

• Latest Posts

• 1. 1-1 2. Same as the Bournemouth, injury dependant.  3. Yes he'll make his debut, if Fletcher is injured I think he'll start. No hat-tricks in this game. 4. Leo will go full Graeme Souness and plant a Boro flag in the centre circle. 5. Power Rangers surely?
    • When - Saturday 26th September, 2020, KO 15:00 Where - The Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium Why - Because it's time for football, duh! So, this bizarre season continues with a trip to QPR, and a ground where we've had very mixed fortunes over the years. Last season we drew 2-2, back when the world was normal. Well as normal as it can be when you have a Wotsit in the White House and Wurzel Gummidge in Number 10, that is. Our Lord and Saviour Neil of Warnock will still be self isolating with Covid-19 for this, so expect to see monseuirs Jepson and Blackwell in the dugout. No idea where Leo is. If anyone has seen him, please return to The Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough, England, TS3 6RS. Talking points: Score Predictions? Lineup? Will Chuba Akpom make his debut, scoring his first of many hat-tricks for the club? Will Leo appear out of nowhere mid-match, storm onto the pitch and headbutt the ref? Who are the better Rangers? Queen's Park? US Army? Hermione (G)Ranger? Oh and just because it will never not be funny:    
    • Regarding Walker - a long long way from making the grade. If he can do it at this level is more than debatable 
    • Exactly and annoyingly it's most likely that the PL clubs will be affected the least.
    • So much of that is due to the PL though. The Championship has to run this high to get into the PL and it trickles down from there.