oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

Traore brilliant run again for the assist

Have to say when Britt scored early on I was hopeful we would get a few today, but instead its turned into another nervous, edgy, uncertain performance.

So frustrating... :(

Traore to Britt again! Hopefully a lot more of that this year, get innnn!

Leadbitter having a great game according to Maddo.

I mean Traore has to start every game on this form he's a class above this leagues defences I'm so glad we kept him.

Also I know I've been calling his name since he was 17 but Fry is incredible he's not a hypejob he stepped into midfield just before that second and just stuck his limb out and launched an attack his potential is crazy whatever stage he's at now he has to be first team him and Gibson are our best pair it's not temporary any more Fry has to be one of the first names on Monk's teamsheet now.

Downing off good ovation from the fans thought he did well today

• Latest Posts

• Wasn't it an assumption anyway based on the date? Maybe he's just on holiday
    • I think Cox looked OK next to Pearson and Festa...but when he was with Whyte, Whelan, Morris and Vickers, he got hung out to dry trying to cover for them and Kinder often looked like he was in a different team...the opposition...solid enough with decent support but not a stand out
    • The actual explanation for Palace's kits is even stupider, the chairman says he saw these kits as concept kits by a Palace fan on instagram and told Puma to make it happen. Ghastly looking kits as well christ, it's a shame because Puma are one of the better kit makers in my opinion their stuff looks like it fits snug. "I was immediately inspired when I saw the concept from a supporter who had shared designs on Instagram, with perfect synergy across all the kits for the upcoming season. Working closely with PUMA and our design team at Crystal Palace, we believed these were the designs we had to bring to life, and I’m proud to say we’ve done so. "We haven’t produced a shared design across shirts since our memorable promotion season in 2012/13, and there is no better campaign to honour in our eighth consecutive season in the Premier League. "I fully believe these kits are bold and eye-catching enough to captivate both current supporters and new ones – wherever they may be – and I look forward to seeing the team wear them throughout the upcoming Premier League campaign."
    • I think something similar occurred in Liverpools home kit. Add a tinge of an extra colour and then say it represents the Liver birds then sell it for £99.