oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

An away 3-0 win would be as good as it gets to get us on track. Loving it so far, come on Boro!

What a way to mark your debut!

Marvellous Marvin! :D

Boro out of sight. Game set and match. :D

Marvellous!

Unusual to have a left winger who looks a bit dynamic and can actually get shots on target!

I think Downing has done himself a lot of favours today. He looked to get the ball forward quite often, I thought he found pockets of space quite well.

I think Leadbitter had made a world of difference too, there was a point where her was looking for a ball forwards, nothing was on and passed it back to Fry. He was then on at the front line to make themselves available more. That's what we need, positive play.

What's the odds Clayts and Leadboots start every single match together from here on in!

When was the last time we won any game 3-0...never mind away?

Bournemouth or Swansea last season at home can't remeber which it was

I think Downing has done himself a lot of favours today. He looked to get the ball forward quite often, I thought he found pockets of space quite well.

I think Leadbitter had made a world of difference too, there was a point where her was looking for a ball forwards, nothing was on and passed it back to Fry. He was then on at the front line to make themselves available more. That's what we need, positive play.

Exactly this! We've desperately needed some positive leadership on the pitch...someone to marshal the troops and get them doing what needs to be done.

Even the mfc website can't believe we're winning away!

mXoe1Xs.jpg

Oh dear, someone delirious, or drunk.