oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

When was the last time we won any game 3-0...never mind away?

Bournemouth or Swansea last season at home can't remeber which it was

Swansea. Our "worst performance of the season".

BORO are letting themselves down over the last couple of minutes. A clean sheet will be valuable. What I am I saying, 3 up away from home, merry xmas

Britt should have had a 3rd

He'll get 20 for us this season, but miss another 30!

Good result...villa be different kettle of fish, lets hope we carry this confidence into that game

.utb

I can't remember the last time I was this happy on a Saturday afternoon.

Thank you Boro. Please give us more of this over the season.

Good day at the office Top performance from Traore, Britt and Fry. Plus I really like the look of Johnson

Damn! Britt really should've had a hat-trick.

A header wide and a shot that hits the keeper's legs in the space of a few minutes.

Damn! Britt really should've had a hat-trick.

A header wide and a shot that hits the keeper's legs in the space of a few minutes.

He seemed pretty adamant that header deflected up and over.

Not taking anything away from the fact Bolton are bottem but we should could have had five today, but when we click I believe it's going to happen.

• Latest Posts

• Probably wearing cherry tinted spectacles....to be honest, thought he was a decent referee for the Championship....tried to let game flow when he could...showed the card when he had to and seemed to work well with linesmen...we will have a lot worse than him before season is out...think Tindall is in for a rude awakening if he thinks that was bad...
    • If we were confident that Maddison could slot into the dressing room without being disruptful and his wages were sensible I don't see a problem in signing him.  He might not be good enough for this level but who knows he might flourish at a bigger club with better players around him.  The other side of that is many clubs must have done their homework and the fact that no one is signing him is a worry.  Maybe he's just asking for stupid money and there's nothing more to it than that 🤷‍♂️ 
    • Agree regarding Maddison. Every transfer is a risk, his would be a bigger risk than most, and there is no guarantee that we'd be able to get the best out of him. But if his wage demands are favourable, I'd be willing to give him a go. His best football is undoubtedly in the number 10 role, but at Peterborough he was at times just as effective when out wide (at Hull he was poor out wide, but he barely had any games).  You'd hope that maybe this summer has been a bit of a wake up call for him regarding his demands, as it's not like he has a queue of suitors at his door. Also think you're right in terms of us being in for Roberts. If we get him, I cannot see us shelling out on a 2nd similar player.
    • I think Tindall watched a different game to me, like.
    • I am sure you are right. We arent going to bring in two winger type players and if Roberts is achievable it will be him.