oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Bolton (A) 3-0 (Britt (2) Johnson)

Even the mfc website can't believe we're winning away!

mXoe1Xs.jpg

LMAO! Priceless!  :D

When was the last time we won any game 3-0...never mind away?

Bournemouth or Swansea last season at home can't remeber which it was

Swansea. Our "worst performance of the season".

BORO are letting themselves down over the last couple of minutes. A clean sheet will be valuable. What I am I saying, 3 up away from home, merry xmas

Britt should have had a 3rd

He'll get 20 for us this season, but miss another 30!

Good result...villa be different kettle of fish, lets hope we carry this confidence into that game

.utb

I can't remember the last time I was this happy on a Saturday afternoon.

Thank you Boro. Please give us more of this over the season.

Good day at the office Top performance from Traore, Britt and Fry. Plus I really like the look of Johnson

Damn! Britt really should've had a hat-trick.

A header wide and a shot that hits the keeper's legs in the space of a few minutes.

Damn! Britt really should've had a hat-trick.

A header wide and a shot that hits the keeper's legs in the space of a few minutes.

He seemed pretty adamant that header deflected up and over.

Not taking anything away from the fact Bolton are bottem but we should could have had five today, but when we click I believe it's going to happen.

• Latest Posts

• What should Neil Warnock do? Does he play Derby the same way as most of our recent games have gone and hope that we nick a goal at some point?Does he go for their throat straight away with an attacking team (defence sorts themselves out IMO)? Neither. I think all we really need is some minor tweaking to give us a more attack-minded lineup. It would be foolish to completely abandon the sound defensive play we've shown so far, but we definitely need to let our midfield off the leash a bit more. Derby are there for the taking and we should be looking for 3 points here.   Does he make any changes for the starting 11? I'd like to see him start Roberts and play with 2 strikers...not gonna hold my breath though...   Does he see this as a "must win" game? He should do...because it is. If we can't beat teams that are struggling as much as Derby are then both manager and players really need to ask themselves some serious questions.   Your preference: What is your prefered starting 11? See graphic below.   Are Derby any good and should we play with utmost caution? Haven't seen them play, but based on results they must be pretty awful. Should never take any opposition lightly, but NW definitely needs to take the shackles off our attacking players. Be sensible...just more attack-minded. With our defence I think we can afford to be.  
    • It might of changed but I remember something been brought in to stop lower league teams bullying players into signing contracts on lower wages 
    • Our players HAVE to stop wearing moulded studs, we slip over far too much and it cost us vs Norwich. Wear actual studs you nerds!
    • Yes I agree BD. It’s nonsensical to not be able to extend a contract with an agreed pay step down at the end of the previous contract. 
    • I don't understand why match threads are archived before the next game has been played? Particularly when discussions are on going. Little bit of user feedback @Downsouth