• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

"Steve Bruce might actually be going mad."

give the lad a chance. He wouldn't have had a career without Gary Pallister carrying him all those years. That must prey on his mind a lot, so he daren't give anything Boro related any credit.

I'll be honest I don't feel too put out by that decision. Lansbury' certainly wasn't a red in my book. Traore's was borderline given the pace he was going

Traores wasn't even a tackle.

They've basically said cynically taking out someone from behind is ok, but going for a block and mistiming it is a 3 game ban.

I'll be honest I don't feel too put out by that decision. Lansbury' certainly wasn't a red in my book. Traore's was borderline given the pace he was going

They've basically said cynically taking out someone from behind is ok, but going for a block and mistiming it is a 3 game ban.

Actually, if you think it's not a tackle it only makes the case stronger for a red card. He hit the man going at a reckless pace - If you don't even deem it as a tackle it only means it was - more - reckless. Traore was not in control of his action. All in all, he did the action with no consideration for his opponent, or with very little consideration.

I'll say it for a third time. It was a red card in my book.

Absolute bull***, the FA are a bunch of Boro hating ***. But we knew that already.

Onwards and upwards.

This...  :@

Reeks of favouritism by the FA...or at least anti-Boro sentiment. No consistency and no explanation as to why a genuine red card was overturned and an erroneously awarded one allowed to stand.

Exactly. Traore barely touched the other guy (from the footage I've seen) and in fact was more at risk of injuring himself by colliding with the advertising boards.