• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone found the page to buy the live match pass?

They don't have iFollow like a number of the biggest clubs; boro, villa, hull, sunderland and a few others.

No, but they have their own service, similar to Wolves

edit* Ok I've found it, think they might have some sort of VPN block on the checkout. If anyone gets it work, can you say how you did itand which vpn you use? Haven't had an issue with any other match this year.

You got a link, I can't find it? I'm flying out on holiday tomorrow and was going to use iPad to stream, I guess that will work....

it's here avfc.co.uk/AVTV, you just need an account. everyone seems to be having issue buying the match pass, even those outside the country not relying on vpn.

I didn't know that. I'll be watching that. Thanks for bringing it up:)

1-1 Boro Assombalonga FGS.

I think it's the best time to play Villa away with a potentially hostile atmosphere and there first choice striker not quite recovered yet. However I can see the Villa team having a reaction to their disastrous form and really being up for this game.

It's a game we should win if we're looking for promotion, but not a game we have to win. What a result back to back away wins would be for us!

Is anyone else getting an error message when trying to purchase a stream for tonight on the villa website? I can buy monthly passes and season pass but a match pass prompts an error. Very annoying.

Edit; I somehow got around it by deleting the last part of the URL which got me to my account and active subscription. That way I could add tonight's game and pay for it. Just a heads up for anyone else getting the same error.