• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently sat on the train abou 45 mins away from Birmingham NS.

I'd stick with the same team as Saturday. Traore will be well up for this as it's his old club and because of Saturday would like to see Braithwaite in the bench easing him back to fitness

Any away friendly pubs that people know of or is it just that in over the road from the ground

Currently sat on the train abou 45 mins away from Birmingham NS.

I'd stick with the same team as Saturday. Traore will be well up for this as it's his old club and because of Saturday would like to see Braithwaite in the bench easing him back to fitness

Any away friendly pubs that people know of or is it just that in over the road from the ground

Some nice pubs/cafes near BNS. The Victoria, Cherry Reds, Brewdog on John Bright Street. If you're a Real Ale drinker, have a walk up to the Post Office Vaults or the Wellington. If you have time.

I'm gonna go for... 2-1 Boro. Leadbitter penalty and Britt.

Same team as Bolton, but I'd have Bamford over Downing. I think having two up top would cause JT some problems. I'd love to see him vs Assombalonga or Traore or the movement of Bamford.

Can't see them scoring in open play (other than a Terry header from a corner) but am terrified that if we give a free kick away in a dangerous area, Snodgrass will put it away.

Hope we will score two tonight. Bruce is under pressure so have a feeling he will urge caution and stifle play. But with any luck he gets sacked in the morning

Difficult game tonight, despite Villa's rough start to the season. Really hope we come out of the blocks tonight and put some pressure on early doors. If we can get an early goal the atmosphere may turn really sour and that can only help us.

I think we'll start well take advantage of their nerves and kill their spirits with an early goal in a 2 0 win. Kodjia will be a good test for Fry as well hoping he stands up to the physicality and pace he's against with him.

I'm hoping MB has travelled he's been back in full training for over a week would be a nice surprise if he's in the 18.

Anyone who has purchased tonight's game, are you getting a message saying you still need to subscribe to access this content ? Im guessing that this message will disappear closer to kick off and be replaced by the match?

Have you set up the vpn? Www.avfc.co.uk/live will show the stream if you've set it up properly ?

I think we'll start well take advantage of their nerves and kill their spirits with an early goal in a 2 0 win. Kodjia will be a good test for Fry as well hoping he stands up to the physicality and pace he's against with him.

I'm hoping MB has travelled he's been back in full training for over a week would be a nice surprise if he's in the 18.

I think Kodjia is still injured

Anyone who has purchased tonight's game, are you getting a message saying you still need to subscribe to access this content ? Im guessing that this message will disappear closer to kick off and be replaced by the match?

Think mine's working. Message in the video player says:

'Currently not broadcasting

video will play when broadcasting starts'