oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR 3-2 (Baker, Fletcher, Britt)

I think the most important part of this game will be Clayton achieving his 5th yellow card so that he can be banned during the cup game rather than the league, he's been meticulously planning and managing this aspect from the first game.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy was the best Power Ranger (Green/White.)

This.

Mind you I really liked the pink one, but for very different reasons.

The yellow ranger died in 2001 :(

Alright Lord Zedd, way to put a dampener on proceedings...

Little bit baffled as to why Paddy is not getting much game time but hopefully Downing will not start this weekend and we can be somewhat adventurous.

I think he would have come on last night had we still had 11 men. I understood the logic of bringing Fletcher on - he's much quicker, and taller, and probably seemed a better outlet for a counter attack.

However, it would be nice to see more of Bamford in the coming weeks.

I don't think he's any taller. May well be quicker though, so the outlet part still applies.

Having said that, I think Paddy has done quite well up top on his own before, and seems a better footballer than most of what I've seen from Fletcher.

Still.... it worked out, so no complaints!

Good thread teacider!

We've got enough to beat these. We've a good home record so far and clean sheets a plenty. I'm going 2-0. With assombalonga and Bamford scoring.

Best power ranger - definitely pink. Corr...

As for the image teacider, try uploading to a hosting website like imgur and then copy and pate the bbcode link that it should come up with.

Clayton is on four yellow cards so it wouldn't be as bad as it would be normally for him to pick up another yellow v QPR as his one game ban will be for the League Cup match v Villa - a game which he is likely to not play in anyway. That would free him to play in the upcoming Championship games. We're well stocked with quality CM's so I think we should cope well when that inevitable suspension happens.

Something of note is that out of the 3 relegated clubs, we're fairing by far the best after 7 games played. Our 11 points is more than Hull's 7 points and Sunderland's 5 points. That's some encouragement about us being a bit ahead of them two relegated teams who seem to be struggling far more to get over relegation. The relegated teams generally don't hit the ground running and get better as the season progresses so it's promising that we're best placed out of them already. That said, I can't see Sunderland and Hull mounting much of a promotion push as their squads just aren't that good but the point still stands that we're looking in far better condition than them.

I've heard a few times that Bamford is an awful trainer.

I'd go for the same line-up, but with Johnson in for Adama. I thought he looked pretty good vs Villa, and you can see he's excited to play for us.

I'd play Downing personally. I think Johnson's done well as an impact sub, so i'd stick with that.

We shouldn't expect anything less than 3 points at home this season. We have the strongest squad in the league with probably the best starting eleven. No excuses.