oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR 3-2 (Baker, Fletcher, Britt)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard a few times that Bamford is an awful trainer.

I'd go for the same line-up, but with Johnson in for Adama. I thought he looked pretty good vs Villa, and you can see he's excited to play for us.

I'd play Downing personally. I think Johnson's done well as an impact sub, so i'd stick with that.

Downing was in the line up anyway, so I don't think he's suggesting leaving him out. I think he's suggesting bringing Johnson in on the right maybe? Or playing Downing on the right?

Either way, I'd also keep Downing in the side. Maybe bring Johnson and Bamford in for Leadbitter (looked knackered by the end) and Traore, and play a bit more of a 4-4-2.

On Adama Traore's red card, which the club are appealing:

"We'll find out this afternoon, we're looking for a bit of justice with that. But I've always said it's not about one player, you have to be ready to face situations like that which we showed we were."

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/garry-monks-media-conference-live-1

Both were yellows at most but don't see us getting the luck.

Of course...my head us up my *** today....think i'd play Bamford in place of Traore in that instance. I get the impression Bamford is getting slightly disillusioned.

It's really frustrating because he can be dominant in this league but he's not getting the run of games he needs to prove it :(

I can't see it getting much better for him when Braithwaite and gestede are back either.

On Adama Traore's red card, which the club are appealing:

"We'll find out this afternoon, we're looking for a bit of justice with that. But I've always said it's not about one player, you have to be ready to face situations like that which we showed we were."

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/garry-monks-media-conference-live-1

Both were yellows at most but don't see us getting the luck.

If we can get it down from three matches to just two I'd be happy as one of those is a cup game next Tuesday.

I might be wrong but i don't think it works like that. The principal of the red is reviewed rather than the duration of the ban.

Weren't Liverpool trying to get manes ban reduced. Think there is a difference whether it's serious foul play or whatever else they can be. Just like a red card ban can be extended if it's a very bad action/behavior.

I might be wrong  but i don't think it works like that. The principal of the red is reviewed rather than the duration of the ban.

Weren't Liverpool trying to get manes ban reduced. Think there is a difference whether it's serious foul play or whatever else they can be. Just like a red card ban can be extended if it's a very bad action/behavior.

They were indeed.

You can get the reason behind the red card changed, but still not have the red rescinded. If they decide it was a 'professional foul', that's only a one match ban - eg; that's what a goalkeeper/defender gets when bringing someone down in the area. If they decide it was 'dangerous play', which is what he was actually sent off for in the first place, then the 3 match ban will stand.

That's what Liverpool's appeal over Mané was based around.

You can get the reason behind the red card changed, but still not have the red rescinded. If they decide it was a 'professional foul', that's only a one match ban - eg; that's what a goalkeeper/defender gets when bringing someone down in the area. If they decide it was 'dangerous play', which is what he was actually sent off for in the first place, then the 3 match ban will stand.

That's what Liverpool's appeal over Mané was based around.

fair play