oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR 3-2 (Baker, Fletcher, Britt)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

This will either show us we are fully firing and have 7 points from 9 to show us or we'll be 4/5 points from a possible 9 and still be stuttering along.

I'll say 2 1 win and Britt to score, if we do start Fletcher wide I'm not sure exactly how we'll play him in my opinion we can't play Fletcher and Downing together we then lack an actual wideman but if it's Johnson on one wing he is a genuine winger so maybe we could just give Johnson the ball like we do Traore and tell Fletcher to tuck in the box and join Britt. But if I see Downing and Fletcher or even Downing and Bamford later I'm worried about the balance of our attacks.

QPR's weakness is obviously their defence, we should be straight out the blocks and try and grab an early lead.

I agree with Borodane anything other than a win is a disappointing result, especially after the disappointing home performance against Preston, we should be making the Riverside a fortress, that said 3-1 win for me.

Got my Stream ready for later on the qpr website. Looking for a positive show from boro and a no nonsense win. Quick goal please.

I can't see it. All I see is a title saying Match Pass.

I can actually see the fixture list HTML in the page but none of it is showing and I can't get it to! :( Had no problems with Villa and Preston.

Got my Stream ready for later on the qpr website. Looking for a positive show from boro and a no nonsense win. Quick goal please.

I can't see it. All I see is a title saying Match Pass.

I can actually see the fixture list HTML in the page but none of it is showing and I can't get it to! :( Had no problems with Villa and Preston.

Think you need to go to the live passes which will list season pass, monthly pass and commentary. Scroll further down and there is a link to the boro match pass.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/qprpluspass/

Expecting a tough game. QPR score a lot of goals and our defence will be sorely tested. Hope to god they've been working well in training.

Good news is Rangers have conceded nearly as many as they've scored, which means there should be opportunities for our midfield and forwards.

It'll be tense and scrappy and not much in it. Boro also may have to come back from a goal down, but  hopefully will come out on top with a 2-1 win.

Honestly wouldn't be too disappointed with a draw though.

AG did you see the defending in their last game v millwall, they are like cones. seriously bad i thought at one point of highlights it was a friendly, everyone just strolling about. very poor quality game imo. have a look

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/11032877/qpr-2-2-millwall

just watching again, millwalls second goal was the bit i couldnt believe. also worth mentioning millwall had a lad sent off in first half and still went from 1-0 up to 2-0 up with 10 men.

no way this lot are getting anything here with the likes of britt etc up front. they'll have a field day imo

Expecting a tough game. QPR score a lot of goals and our defence will be sorely tested. Hope to god they've been working well in training.

Good news is Rangers have conceded nearly as many as they've scored, which means there should be opportunities for our midfield and forwards.

It'll be tense and scrappy and not much in it. Boro also may have to come back from a goal down, but  hopefully will come out on top with a 2-1 win.

AG did you see the defending in their last game v millwall, they are like cones. seriously bad i thought at one point of highlights it was a friendly, everyone just strolling about. very poor quality game imo. have a look

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/11032877/qpr-2-2-millwall

just watching again, millwalls second goal was the bit i couldnt believe. also worth mentioning millwall had a lad sent off in first half and still went from 1-0 up to 2-0 up with 10 men.

no way this lot are getting anything here with the likes of britt etc up front. they'll have a field day imo

I haven't paid too much attention to them so can't really comment on their defence, but the fact they were seriously reconsidering resigning a 38 year old Clint Hill leads me to think it can't be the greatest.

I haven't paid too much attention to them so can't really comment on their defence, but the fact they were seriously reconsidering resigning a 38 year old Clint Hill leads me to think it can't be the greatest.

They've had a bunch of defensive injuries too which is why they were considering it.

how do i get to use ifollow and then how do i sue a vpn and then how do i get a match pass for qpr then how do i get it all to work?

Pick a VPN and install it, the one I use is TunnelBear - there's a free version available. Once you've got it set up it will make it look like you're accessing their website from a different country.

After that go to the QPR website and sign up for an account. Login to your account and then click on the link to buy the £5 match pass on the homepage of their website. You bash in your card details, pay and then head over to the match centre where the livestream option will be available.