oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR 3-2 (Baker, Fletcher, Britt)

how do i get to use ifollow and then how do i sue a vpn and then how do i get a match pass for qpr then how do i get it all to work?

Pick a VPN and install it, the one I use is TunnelBear - there's a free version available. Once you've got it set up it will make it look like you're accessing their website from a different country.

After that go to the QPR website and sign up for an account. Login to your account and then click on the link to buy the £5 match pass on the homepage of their website. You bash in your card details, pay and then head over to the match centre where the livestream option will be available.

ah good, i was looking on ifollow and qpr were not on it so got confused  :D :D 

i'll give it a try, looking at the rangers website it has a monthly pass for a fiver to. is the a single match pass? not seen it. was thinking you ment the monthly fee.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

how do i get to use ifollow and then how do i sue a vpn and then how do i get a match pass for qpr then how do i get it all to work?

Pick a VPN and install it, the one I use is TunnelBear - there's a free version available. Once you've got it set up it will make it look like you're accessing their website from a different country.

After that go to the QPR website and sign up for an account. Login to your account and then click on the link to buy the £5 match pass on the homepage of their website. You bash in your card details, pay and then head over to the match centre where the livestream option will be available.

i'll give it a try, looking at the rangers website it has a monthly pass for a fiver to. is the a single match pass? not seen it. was thinking you ment the monthly fee.

No if you scroll to the bottom of the page there's a match pass. The £5 a month pass is for radio I think.

No if you scroll to the bottom of the page there's a match pass. The £5 a month pass is for radio I think.

ah okay, i seen that but not link to it must have to register first i guess. thanks

I wondered that about the monthly pass. Maybe you get too see all QPR's games for a month!?

ah okay, i seen that but not link to it must have to register first i guess. thanks

No I think you need to use a VPN when accessing the page otherwise they hide it as they can't stream to UK viewers.

For anyone who's bought the pass, stream is running fine currently watching the warm ups.

What exactly has Bamford done wrong? Hes been arguably our best player when hes started. 

I have no idea how Monk has come to the conclusion that Johnson/Downing and Baker all deserve a start ahead of him. 

Hopefully a good result today, can't see us scoring a lot with that starting 11. Hope Baker steps it up because hes obviously a very talented lad.

No I think you need to use a VPN when accessing the page otherwise they hide it as they can't stream to UK viewers.

For anyone who's bought the pass, stream is running fine currently watching the warm ups.

Picture is ace. So annoying that boro don't offer the option when the cameras are already in place. Hate giving money to other clubs when part of that could have gone into boros pockets.

I'm not too mad about Downing playing but if it's stale after 45 I hope Monk is ruthless in changing him we're all praising Downing for his legwork and tidiness on the ball something we could expect and get from Adam Reach that's the dilemma I have with Downing we all have such low expectations of him it can cloud whether he really is being an effective outlet for us in games.

Christie does love an overlap though so you'd assume Downing tucking in and Christie providing the width?

Monk clearly has some issue with Bamford, if hes not starting with our current injuries/suspensions hes not going to play much this season. A bit concerned about us going forward, it doesnt look very creative at all.

to be fair to Monk, he's not the only one is he? considering Bamfords record at other clubs. It would be interesting to find out why, as the lad seems ok when he does play

right no match pass appearing? wtf is going on here. i'm tunnelling signed up to qpr and there is NO option for a matcch pass anywhere.

Picture is ace. So annoying that boro don't offer the option when the cameras are already in place. Hate giving money to other clubs when part of that could have gone into boros pockets.

I can never actually pay the £5 by credit card its so annoying. Previoiusly i got round it by paying by paypal but QPR dont offer that yet, paypal is obviously a bit too new for them.