oneBoro Forum

Fulham Game oneBoro meet up

@Wilson, ETO, BWS, Boro86, Betamaxman, Trekkers, are any of you guys going to the game?

Hi Al

Can't make this one as got to take one of my boys to university. Tom is going though with his girlfriend so feel free to take the michael when you see him.

Have a great day chaps and hope it is a better result than last time we were there

@Boro86 tell Tom where we are meeting that's if he can hobble to the ground!

@ETO ok mate will see you at Reading

@BWS pity though you should see Boro one more time! Uwe will be off to foreign shores for the next 2 years also and can't make it.

Any other forum member going would be good to see you

@Wilson, ETO, BWS, Boro86, Betamaxman, Trekkers, are any of you guys going to the game?

I'd love to DS but can't make this one unfortunately (shame because I like that ground) my next one will be Reading I think!

What if I bring some gammel dansk?

What if I bring some gammel dansk?

Mmmmmm!!!!!

Sadly I cannot make it. I have a couple of prior arrangements and cannot go. Genuinely gutted as Fulham holds a special affinity with me due to the minutes applause for Avonlea a year and a half ago. Plus the 8 Bells is a great pub and the walk to the ground is fun!

I am going, yes, but I'm meeting some Fulham mates for lunch in Parsons Green (gulp) beforehand.

I might make it to a pub after the game, but not sure.

If I don't manage it this time, I'll try to make it next.

Have a good one!! COME ON BORO.....

Hi all!

Me and the other half are coming to this one, staying in Kensington/earls court.

Will be getting into London for 11/12ish.

Is the 8 bells the little pub that we went to for the memorable Dimi playing up front 4-3 game?

Looking forward to seeing you All again.

Also forgot the mention we too are in the 'neutral zone' as wanted to guarantee tickets when booking. Couple of Norwich supporting mates went earlier this season and there is no netting separating the 2 zones and they just moved over to the away end