• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful Brunners, you could blow some people's minds with that statement.

A fair few people on here still struggle with the concept of a right footed left back.  ;)

I do still find it strange that right-footed left-backs are quite so common. Yet left-footed right-backs seem to not exist at all.

I'm still not convinced he isn't, he's still just as negative, only now he's developed an "i'm a victim" complex too.

Exactly what my goal would be is baffling as is your persistence to accuse. As a construction manager, I view statistics as a measure of progress and a forecast to completion. At any project start up risks are much higher at the beginning  and taper as the project progresses, which is much the same here with BORO. We have set periodic targets that must be met if we are achieve our goal. Not difficult is it. After the failure of last, I’m enjoying this season and expect us to do well, but we have issues still to be resolved and I doubt we will storm the league. Oh and I’ll stand by what I said at the beginning of the season about the first four to six games.

I don't really know what this rambling garbage was meant to say rich.

Brunners you really are a *** aren't you. I'm guessing your life must be unhappy and lonely for you to persistently try and belittle others on here.

100% untrue.

I agree with plenty of people on here - I'm just not scared to call bull*** when I see it and Sanddancer is walking, talking bull***. 

Literally every single one of his posts is some 'the world is ending' style post about the Boro and their season being over based on literally nothing but his own defeatist attitude. He was mouthing off after 1 game as if the sky was falling.

I totally get calling the team *** when they are - I've called us *** a few times this season; but in context of one game, or one half. Sanddancer will see us play *** and then it's WE'RE TERRIBLE THERE'S NOTHING TO PLAY FOR LETS ACCEPT RELEGATION NOW IN SEPTEMBER.

And if you try and question why he thinks that way (as myself and others have in the past) he immediately gets defensive and never really gives you an acceptable reason as to why. 

I don't belittle others, I don't even belittle Sanddancer, I just call it as I see it, and as I see it is the guy is a WUM of the highest order. If he's not then he really needs to *** chill out a little.

I also find it pretty ridiculous that CT was chased off the forum for making reasoned well thought out posts that disagreed with people, and yet it's uncool to call out Sanddancer? The hypocrisy on here is maddening at times.

Also, I find it VERY ironic that you jump straight to the personal insults.

And if you want to know, I do have diagnosed depression and have attempted suicide, including recently. But I have a great job and a loving family and am dating a nice girl - so thank you for your concern <3 :)

Well I am glad the irony wasn't wasted on you Brunners. However, I will apologise for going in at the deep end as it's not something I'd usually do. However, reading your posts for a number of years I have a feeling a post from some random on this forum isn't likely to effect you in any way and the apology is probably wasted, yet I feel it necessary.

I do stand by my point though that your posts are often confrontational or patronising to people who don't share your views and that's how I should have worded my initial post rather than acting like a *** myself!

I think sanddancer seems to be an extremist but I don't actually believe he is a WUM and sometimes I just think infrequent posters or newer posters get a bit more stick when posting.

However, again apologies for being a knob I think I'll stick to lurking and reading posts.

KM was active a few minutes earlier.

I think this thread has run it's course judging by the last few posts so will send it to the match day section if anyone wants to add anything of course they still can.

Actually was surprised at the low post count especially for a Saturday game

Exactly what my goal would be is baffling as is your persistence to accuse. As a construction manager, I view statistics as a measure of progress and a forecast to completion. At any project start up risks are much higher at the beginning  and taper as the project progresses, which is much the same here with BORO. We have set periodic targets that must be met if we are achieve our goal. Not difficult is it. After the failure of last, I’m enjoying this season and expect us to do well, but we have issues still to be resolved and I doubt we will storm the league. Oh and I’ll stand by what I said at the beginning of the season about the first four to six games.

I don't really know what this rambling garbage was meant to say rich.

Brunners you really are a *** aren't you. I'm guessing your life must be unhappy and lonely for you to persistently try and belittle others on here.

100% untrue.

I agree with plenty of people on here - I'm just not scared to call bull*** when I see it and Sanddancer is walking, talking bull***. 

Literally every single one of his posts is some 'the world is ending' style post about the Boro and their season being over based on literally nothing but his own defeatist attitude. He was mouthing off after 1 game as if the sky was falling.

I totally get calling the team *** when they are - I've called us *** a few times this season; but in context of one game, or one half. Sanddancer will see us play *** and then it's WE'RE TERRIBLE THERE'S NOTHING TO PLAY FOR LETS ACCEPT RELEGATION NOW IN SEPTEMBER.

And if you try and question why he thinks that way (as myself and others have in the past) he immediately gets defensive and never really gives you an acceptable reason as to why. 

I don't belittle others, I don't even belittle Sanddancer, I just call it as I see it, and as I see it is the guy is a WUM of the highest order. If he's not then he really needs to *** chill out a little.

I also find it pretty ridiculous that CT was chased off the forum for making reasoned well thought out posts that disagreed with people, and yet it's uncool to call out Sanddancer? The hypocrisy on here is maddening at times.

Also, I find it VERY ironic that you jump straight to the personal insults.

And if you want to know, I do have diagnosed depression and have attempted suicide, including recently. But I have a great job and a loving family and am dating a nice girl - so thank you for your concern <3 :)

Well I am glad the irony wasn't wasted on you Brunners. However, I will apologise for going in at the deep end as it's not something I'd usually do. However, reading your posts for a number of years I have a feeling a post from some random on this forum isn't likely to effect you in any way and the apology is probably wasted, yet I feel it necessary.

I do stand by my point though that your posts are often confrontational or patronising to people who don't share your views and that's how I should have worded my initial post rather than acting like a *** myself!

I think sanddancer seems to be an extremist but I don't actually believe he is a WUM and sometimes I just think infrequent posters or newer posters get a bit more stick when posting.

However, again apologies for being a knob I think I'll stick to lurking and reading posts.

My posts can be confrontational and I absolutely do not apologise or shy away from that.

If I think someone is talking *** then I will tell them.

but it's not that I go in thinking "right where's so and so's last post so I can make a snarky reply"

I am plenty polite and civil enough in a lot of my posts, they just won't stand out as much :)