oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Fulham (a) 1-1 (Christie)

For me Howson has been garbage and one decent showing in the cup doesn't change that. I've seen him duck out of so many challenges, twice I can specifically remember dropping Clayton in it, leading to him being booked. Leadbitter is a leader, works harder and better passer.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the midfield debate, for me I don't get the leadboots praise, he's been just as mediocre as the rest of them ( Clayton possibly edged it although had some duffers aswell). The reason I went for Howson is that I believe he has a extra level over leadbitter, and he showed some signs of getting there against villa.

What do you base this "extra level" on? 

Howson is a 74, leadbitter is a 71. Case closed

???

Agreed the stats don't lie and unless I'm mistaken 74>71. 63 Fry should be no where near the team with Ayala around

This is a difficult one fulham are a very energetic team but im not sure we should break up that leadbitter and clayton partnership but we might need someone younger than leadbitter for this one. Id go for -

......................Randolph......................

Christie.....Gibson...Fry..............Fabio

........Clayton...Leadbitter or Foreshaw........

Fletcher/Bamford..Bamford/ baker.. Johnson

.........................Britt......................................

Has anyone managed to subscribe to fulham tv for the live stream?

I think we might be out of luck on this one.  Looks like Fulham are one of the other teams which haven't subscribed to iFollow and I have had a look at the website and cant seem to find any links to live streams.

Hopefully there are some dodgy streams available so we can watch the game live.

Has anyone managed to subscribe to fulham tv for the live stream?

I think we might be out of luck on this one.  Looks like Fulham are one of the other teams which haven't subscribed to iFollow and I have had a look at the website and cant seem to find any links to live streams.

Hopefully there are some dodgy streams available so we can watch the game live.

On the fulhamfctv options page there is a section for a match pass at £10 but it says you can buy it in the build up to the game, which i presume will become active tomoro

Regarding the midfield debate, for me I don't get the leadboots praise, he's been just as mediocre as the rest of them ( Clayton possibly edged it although had some duffers aswell). The reason I went for Howson is that I believe he has a extra level over leadbitter, and he showed some signs of getting there against villa.

What do you base this "extra level" on? 

Howson is a 74, leadbitter is a 71. Case closed

???

Agreed the stats don't lie and unless I'm mistaken 74>71. 63 Fry should be no where near the team with Ayala around

Are we going off FIFA stats? If so then nice trolling guys :P

Tavernier has travelled with the 1st team squad apparently.

He travelled to Bolton as well. He was on the pitch during warm ups, but wasn't in the 18-man matchday squad.

I wouldn't read too much into him having travelled. Though it would be excellent if he were on the bench - would much rather have him there than two similar options like Forshaw and Howson.

Looking forward to meeting up with some of the forum members later but for anyone travelling especially on the tube system later on then do take care and be very vigilant, football fans travelling to games could be seen as a soft target though I imagine we will see a lot of Police presence on the same line that had the failed bomb attempt last week.

Anyway game day so come on Boro!!!

Looking forward to meeting up with some of the forum members later but for anyone travelling especially on the tube system later on then do take care and be very vigilant, football fans travelling to games could be seen as a soft target though I imagine we will see a lot of Police presence on the same line that had the failed bomb attempt last week.

Anyway game day so come on Boro!!!

Have a great day Alan, send my regards to the lads :)

Has anyone purchased the match pass on the Fulham website? Any idea of where it will show on there? Purchased earlier but no idea as to when or what page it will come on. PANIC!

Not done it yet, on the other clubs' streams they've started showing something ~30 mins before the game, and the streams are always accessible through the matchday centre. Don't forget to have your VPN enabled when accessing the page otherwise the video will be hidden from you.

Edit - have a look at this (Link) from their site, explains it all including which page you need to go to.