oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Norwich 0-1

I wonder if Leadbitter's injury is actually pretty bad, which is why Guedioura is in first team training again?

Leadbitter was still on the bench so either it wasn't that serious or .....well who knows

Yeah, but he was injured in the build-up, so if we only took 18 players down to London, he may have just been on the bench to make up the numbers, and would never have actually got on the pitch.

Having thought again if he was injured after the team sheet was put in we may not have been able to change it

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Leadbitter's injury is actually pretty bad, which is why Guedioura is in first team training again?

Leadbitter was still on the bench so either it wasn't that serious or .....well who knows

Yeah, but he was injured in the build-up, so if we only took 18 players down to London, he may have just been on the bench to make up the numbers, and would never have actually got on the pitch.

We usually take extra players in case of injury illness so I'd have thought we had someone available

Adlene was there along with a few more young ones from what I saw of them getting on the train.

Garry Monk revealed captain Grant Leadbitter dropped out of Boro's starting line-up at Fulham after suffering a knock to his knee in the build-up. His minor knock gave Howson the chance to stake a claim - and how the summer signing obliged, putting in his best performance in a Boro shirt at Craven Cottage by some distance. Gazzette.

Does Howson start against his old club? well if so I hope we do not have a repeat of Adama against his old club!

Actually the odds on him scoring should be decent but how often does an ex player come back to haunt his old team so would be no surprise if Howson scores if he plays later on.

Anyways it's game day! COME ON BORO!!!

Garry Monk revealed captain Grant Leadbitter dropped out of Boro's starting line-up at Fulham after suffering a knock to his knee in the build-up. His minor knock gave Howson the chance to stake a claim - and how the summer signing obliged, putting in his best performance in a Boro shirt at Craven Cottage by some distance. Gazzette.

Tbf it's been his only performance in a boro shirt at craven cottage. :)

Bamford's snapchat last night read "Doing the hokey cokey fml"

Which probably implies he's in and out of the starting line up, or he may just dislike the dance.

What does fml mean??

F*ck my life

Which probably implies he's in and out of the starting line up, or he may just dislike the dance.

What does fml mean??

F*ck my life

I'm not sure why he would be so cross, 442 didn't work, Traore is back in contention, Johnson is playing well and Bamford did very little against Fulham.

No need for the histrionics, surely?

Nine games into the season here are 10 reasons to be optimistic;

1/ We have a manager who runs a meritocracy, is prepared to vary his tactics and seems to have built a strong squad of players all willing to play for each other. The bad feeling and disputes seem to be a thing of the past.

2/ Going a goal down is no longer a death knell for the result, there are goals in this team from many different directions.

3/ This team is still coming together as a unit and we can expect so much more as the season progresses.

4/ We have conceded 6 goals in 9 games, so the defence appears to be sorted.

5/ Howson is starting to look like the player we all wanted him to be , linking up defence with attack.

6/ We have two home games coming up, win those and we have 21 points from 11 games, getting very close to the 2 points a game needed to get out of this league.

7/ Opinions may vary, but of the teams around us who can see anyone but Wolves lasting the pace, PNE, Ipswich, Sheff U, Bristol, Cardiff, Leeds, I just cannot see the depths of squad.

8/ Traore's suspension is over and he frightens the life out of defenders at this level.

9/ Braithwaite is back in training and gives us even more options upfront.

10/ We have a guaranteed 20+ goal scorer in Assambalonga.

Excited for the rest of the season, the dark days of last season are diminishing rapidly.

Going to copy and keep this piece. Well put.

What does fml mean??

F*ck my life

I'm not sure why he would be so cross, 442 didn't work, Traore is back in contention, Johnson is playing well and Bamford did very little against Fulham.

I really don't think that it's anything to do with team selections to be honest.

What does fml mean??

F*ck my life

I really don't think that it's anything to do with team selections to be honest.

Think Bamford is intelligent and measured enough to not have a sly dig at the manager in public. After his last few years he should be grateful being here and he's just started two games in five days.