• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Just not enough men in the box, if you're gonna get the ball wide you've gotta have men in the middle to get on the end of crosses.

There's that too. All the Norwich players are in their box and all ours are sat outside it. Someone like Baker or Howson needs to be pushing further up when the ball goes out wide. That and/or we need the opposite winger coming into the box, we can't expect Britt to beat that many defenders to the ball. Had one of them chanced it for that Britt opportunity, there could have been a goal. As it was, nobody to follow it in and it's a fairly simple clearance.

Johnson has had zero influence on this game. People moan at Downing for playing the ball sideways and backwards, I don't even remember many sideways passes from Johnson. He needs taking off at half time.

There's a time and a place for Johnson, this game is clearly not it.

If Johnson hasn't had any influence then Traore on the opposite wing has been invicible. Johnson has been involved in most of our promising moves forward. Traore and baker are main culprits in doing absolutely nothing. I would take off Baker for a striker 10 mins into the second half if nothing changes.

Invisible or invincible BD?

Terrible

I don't know if anyone has the stats but I feel like we've had more individual errors leading to goals under Monk than Karanka's entire tenure?

We have had some shocking firt halfs this season just another one to try to recover from.

I don't know if anyone has the stats but I feel like we've had more individual errors leading to goals under Monk than Karanka's entire tenure?

We have had some shocking firt halfs this season just another one to try to recover from.

On the other hand im pretty sure weve had more comebacks than the entire time under karankas tenure, which is more important in the prem considering you cant defend for 90 mins in the prem.

On the other hand im pretty sure weve had more comebacks than the entire time under karankas tenure, which is more important in the prem considering you cant defend for 90 mins in the prem.

Good thing we are in the premier league then

Wed be screwed under karanka now we are one nil down and this is the champioship...we have a chance under monk.

Well even in the championship wed be screwed under karanka now we are one nil down...we have a chance under monk.

wellnot very often we where 0-1 under Karanka in Championship.

so far Karanka has the better of Monk in my book, but lots of football to be played