oneBoro Forum

Karanka to be the next Birmingham Manager?

Weren't you complaining after Harry was sacked? Presumably he sees a club that is unstable and has an unstable owner, not a nice change from his last club...

well he is not gonna find that kind of owner anywherelse than here ;)

Exactly.

Yes I was I suppose complaining as sacking a manager after 10 games or less is stupid and shows the owners or people that sign the managers don't know what they are doing

But they are all the same so where does he want to go ... surely he can't be holding out for a premier league side

25% of away through a project pretty well tells you where your heading.

They sacked him after 8 games so way less than 25%

How much then?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The Birmingham job will probably claim a few more managerial casualties before they stabalise the whole set up and disruption that has set in and any potential candidate with the nous to think carefully before taking it in its present state (as im sure AK did) should stay clear ,so im not at all suprised he distanced himself from it. yet another club left in a financial hole post Arry, though the board are equally to blame with thier decisions regarding the shambolic appointments and sackings there in the last few years.

true they have a couple of good players but the bad aspects far out weigh the good .

as far as AK goes i can see him choosing his next club very carefully if its in England and pretty much doing exactly what he did here . maybe someone like Sheff Wed . 

other than that he will likely wait for a half decent job back in Spain i think.

Exactly.

Yes I was I suppose complaining as sacking a manager after 10 games or less is stupid and shows the owners or people that sign the managers don't know what they are doing

But they are all the same so where does he want to go ... surely he can't be holding out for a premier league side

They sacked him after 8 games so way less than 25%

How much then?

Are you asking what percentage of 46 8 is ? If so 17

Would Wednesday go for him though? He is very similar to Carvalhal in footballing style, I wonder if they'd want a new direction?

I'm guessing it would be appealing another direction but the players would supposedly be there for his direction

Not sure what type of team he is waiting for

Weren't you complaining after Harry was sacked? Presumably he sees a club that is unstable and has an unstable owner, not a nice change from his last club...

Exactly.

No it doesn't. Certainly not in football terms.

Not sure what type of team he is waiting for

Exactly.  

Yes I was I suppose complaining  as sacking a manager after 10 games or less is stupid and shows the owners or people that sign the managers don't know what they are doing

You continue to spout absolute ***.

I always thought Karanka would end up at Palace, Roy may be gone by December.

Don't know if they would hire Aitor, but I can see Palace getting rid of Hodgson before the transfer window, if results don't start to change pretty drastically.