oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Brentford 2-2 (Braithwaite, Fabio)

Randolph

Christie Fry Gibson Fabio

Clayton Leadbitter

Traore Baker Johnson

Britt

He won't stop Fry after one mistake but I think that we need Leadbitter in the middle to command and push us in the opening part.

Something about Leadbitter, what he may not have up in ability, he sure as hell makes up for it in leadership and drive.

And today Britt, please don't spunk seven chances before you score.

Boro 3-0

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Same team as against Norwich. Maybe start Braithwait if he's up to it. We need consistency and I (as many did) believe that's our best 11.

Just want a win with a clean sheet

Yep same time as Norwich for me too, maybe Braithwaite for Johnson (who I didn't think was great on Tues), maybe someone in for Baker at no 10 as he hasn't been doing it for me. I'd keep Fry.

We should win this, pressure's on a little bit to appease the fans as many are restless. Hope the atmospheres good today, if we concede first again can see it getting a little bit angry.

Would like a nice easy 3-0 win, come on Boro!

I'd like to see Leadbitter back in to keep the troops motivated.

With Braithwaite getting in the box, our wide players could be more effective.

Give Friend a run, because surely at some point he's got to remember how to play.

------------------ Randolph ------------------

-- Christie -- Fry ---- Gibson -- Friend --

--------- Clayton ------ Leadbitter ---------

-- Traore ----- Braithwaite ----- Johnson --

-------------- Assombalonga --------------

But I think we'll see this:

------------------ Randolph ------------------

-- Christie -- Fry ---- Gibson -- Fabio --

--------- Clayton ------ Howson ---------

-- Traore -------- Baker ----- Braithwaite --

-------------- Assombalonga --------------

Either way, we should have enough for a fairly comfortable, but not spectacular win.

2-0 Boro

Briathwaite 37'

Assombalonga 65'

I'd like to see Baker play in midfield where he can get on the ball more, with Clayton and Howson in there we have no one capable of passing the ball.

I have a feeling he might go back to the 433 system we started the season with.

I fu**ing hope not! Sysyem did not work and teams knew how narrow we were so let their full backs bomb forward at every opportunity.

For me we play at our best in a 4-4-2 formation, although we don't play this formation until we are up against it. Monk isn't brave enough to start with this formation

We started 442 last week against Fulham and couldn't get near them. We can't play that system

I think there could be 3 changes today,Fabio, Clayton and Johnson out, Friend, Leadbitter, and Braithwaite in. As much as I like the lad for me Clayton's not been at his best lately.

Although poor last game don't see Baker being dropped, Monk probably thinks he has too much ability to leave him out.

Got a bad feeling Traore will be dropped today.

I hope not. Thought he was one of our better players midweek. Although he did become a bit tired/anonymous in the second half.

He was by far our best player midweek imo, just something about the way him and monk behaved as he was taken off...