oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Brentford 2-2 (Braithwaite, Fabio)

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

imagine all of us in a pub on a stoppy back arguing till 4am. thats what these threads turn into babbling drunks arguing for over something that doesnt make any sense a few days later :D

That probably sums it up nicely, I don't think I would buy Duvel a drink I reckon he would be borderline in tears when drunk after a defeat... :D

Everyone is entitled to an opinion even if it's wrong and I don't agree with it, on our bus back from the match to the local you'd think that some people had watched a completely different match, football is all about opinions that's what makes forums so good to air your views, even if their s****e, you are always going to get doom & gloom merchants ( I wish I had a pound for every time one of our bus says that's it, I'm packing in) and those with rose coloured specs who can't see no wrong, I just take people's comments with a pinch of salt and can't be ***d with getting into slagging matches with people who disagree with what I say, there's more important things to worry about, don't take this forum too seriously, at the end of the day it's only here for us, if you get wound up by it then maybe it's not for you

Well said DS, I think you’ve put things in a nutshell. Hopefully we can get this forum back on track.

There is no need to put other people down, it’s a needless trait and smacks of insecurity.

As always, Billy speaks sense.

Some people are bullies, and I feel Sanddancer is a bully victim currently. The poor bloke can't post anything without someone having a pop. I went further than Sanddancer and the other guy in saying Monk out and I didn't receive half the reaction he did.

some people are negative, some people are positive and that's the beauty of a forum. But currently there is a clique of rose tinted glasses members (which is fine) who can't accept a drop of rain. They need to give their heads a shake, wind their necks in and decide if they want to come on this forum for a discussion around different opinions or link hands and prance around a fountain with a rainbow coming out of it agreeing wth each other on everything.

imagine all of us in a pub on a stoppy back arguing till 4am. thats what these threads turn into babbling drunks arguing for over something that doesnt make any sense a few days later :D

That probably sums it up nicely, I don't think I would buy Duvel a drink I reckon he would be borderline in tears when drunk after a defeat... :D

I'm not in the slightest bit upset, don't worry about me. I think I've actually been one of the least upset posters on here in the last few days!

I'll be at the games no matter what happens like I was when we were down to 13k crowds under Strachan.

Life goes on after football it ain't life or death and pointing out we've got a useless manager doesn't mean I'm a depressive person, I'm far from it :)