oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Brentford 2-2 (Braithwaite, Fabio)

To be fair, Liverpool makes sense - with Molby being such a prominent player in the 80s, and one of the first big Danish players in England, I can imagine a lot of Danes started supporting them.

Yeah he did start supporting Liverpool in the Molby era. The Spurs fan has been supporting them for years too and is an avid follower of AGF which is the closest team to where we live. Lots of Danes have a foreign team as their first team as very few cities have a decent team and the standard is generally boring.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL thanks Wilson. Surely the next game is always the most important? I still think it's too early for "must win" games but I agree if we don't it will be a pretty bleak two week period over the international break

Could someone please instruct me in how to setup/where to go to get a match pass for Saturday. Haven't used the iFollow service before unfortunately.

In regards to the game I think it'll be a close one. Braithwaite fgs. 1-1.

I believe this game will tell us a lot more about ourselves. It’s crunch time and anything but a win and a decent run does not bear thinking about. We are close to 25% through the season and we have been slow out the blocks, very much like most games. The dust is settling and mistakes are many to suggest we are anywhere close to, hate to use the term, gelling. Teams have already labbled us and play a strategy that’s been so far reasonably effective. I believe we will hammer someone by a cricket score but we won’t be consistent and fighting for a play off a reality.

https://www.brentfordfc.com/ifollow/my-account/?register=true&sku=GMATCH&id=2173&redirect=https://www.brentfordfc.com/fixtures/first-team/201718/september/middlesbrough-vs-brentford-on-30-sep-17/

Subscribe, then click on fixtures and find watch on iFollow which will be where the Boro fixture is and click on that, then it should let you purchase a match pass.

I believe this game will tell us a lot more about ourselves. It’s crunch time and anything but a win and a decent run does not bear thinking about. We are close to 25% through the season and we have been slow out the blocks, very much like most games. The dust is settling and mistakes are many to suggest we are anywhere close to, hate to use the term, gelling. Teams have already labbled us and play a strategy that’s been so far reasonably effective. I believe we will hammer someone by a cricket score but we won’t be consistent and fighting for a play off a reality.

I believe you are wrong. It's an important game and three points we should be getting but it's not the end of the world if we don't. 3/4 of the season still to go. Go on a 10 game unbeaten run after christmas and almost any team can propel themselves into the top 4

I am in the school of thought that says if we aren't creating anything then that is the time to worry at this stage of the season. Lets be honest Norwich did a Boro (AK version) on us last week but we should still have been talking about the game as a draw at worst if you look at the missed chances.

Braithwaite has been a huge miss as he looked in pre-season someone who would get you 15 goals to support your 20+ man (Britt)

I would be tempted to keep Baker in and drop Johnson instead , simply because he also could benefit from Brathwaites inclusion but I could just as easily see him playing Bamford in that 10 role but interchanging with the others for some variety

I think it will be a win - 2-0 after maybe a stodgy start (again) but Britt and Brathwaite getting the goals

After Christmas Rich? We are always dire after Christmas.

Hmmm good point well put

Well how about an unbeaten 10 match run from Easter

I think we’d best get our ten game unbeaten run in sooner rather than later. Who knows?

Maybe this year will be different. Sometimes life is full of surprises.

Who would have guessed that CT was merely a character created by KM?