oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley (A) 2-2 (Braithwaite, Assombalonga)

Is Traore injured?

It literally looks like Monk just pulls names out of a hat for his starting line ups.

No just bloody awful last game

Any worse than the rest of them? I don't think so.

If you'd like to enlighten me as to what Fletcher/Downing/Leadbitter/forshaw/Howson have done so well to remove Johnson and Traore from the squad?

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Traore and Johnson were both particularly crap last game so maybe thats why they're not included, that being said I'd have one of those on the bench instead of all three of Howson, Baker and Forshaw.

Maybe they're not fit to play? Who knows.

Good starting 11, got a good spine back at least in the form of Leads-Clayts and Ayala-Gibbo. Come on Boro!

Is Traore injured?

It literally looks like Monk just pulls names out of a hat for his starting line ups.

If you'd like to enlighten me as to what Fletcher/Downing/Leadbitter/forshaw/Howson have done so well to remove Johnson and Traore from the squad?

Rich isn't the manager, don't think he picked the team  :shy:

Is Traore injured?

That's what you think :).

Traore was taken off at half time last game wasn't he so that says to me monk wasn't impressed

Not sure about fletcher but the rest are all solid. Let's get a few results up the confidence then start introducing the other players

Is Traore injured?

Thank you captain obvious.

If it is a lot narrower up front then at least we should be able to stop playing long passes along the floor and constantly stretching ourselves in silly positions. Be interesting to see how we line-up anyway. I don't think it will be 4-4-2, Braithwaite shouldn't be stuck out wide in a 4 in midfield as far as I'm concerned, the guy scores goals and it would be a waste of his talents IMO.

Really can't get myself excited for this and that lineup including someone our manager wanted rid of in the summer isn't going to help.

Downing hasn't done bad this season. No worse than anyone else. Would have brought him in for Johnson last time out. No qualms with that decision.

If it is a lot narrower up front then at least we should be able to stop playing long passes along the floor and constantly stretching ourselves in silly positions. Be interesting to see how we line-up anyway. I don't think it will be 4-4-2, Braithwaite shouldn't be stuck out wide in a 4 in midfield as far as I'm concerned, the guy scores goals and it would be a waste of his talents IMO.

I hope so, I much prefer a 433