oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley (A) 2-2 (Braithwaite, Assombalonga)

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The first team is ok but im concerned already if we are losing theirs no impact player aside from maybe Bamford (who monk doesnt rate) on the bench. Troare and Johnson upset the manager now or is this rotation?. The reason i say that is yes they have not deserved to be in the starting 11 but thats because they are impact players not typical starting players.

Interesting how divided the forum is over the team selection. Guess it just shows very few players have made serious cases for regular inclusion in the side.

Yeah agree with this. Don't think theres many players that are dead certs in the lineup due to playing well. Randolph maybe. 

Gibbo, Clayton and Assombalonga all probably certs but none of which have set the world alight at all.

Time for Fletcher to step up and show me he can actually play football - he was excellent when he was at Barnsley, but he seriously looks like the most ungainly person and has the worst first touch I've ever seen so far this year.

Come on kid, please show me the talent I know is there!

Interesting how divided the forum is over the team selection. Guess it just shows very few players have made serious cases for regular inclusion in the side.

I really want to be in to it like the play off and promotion seasons but I just cant get excited, the magic has gone for now for me. Hope to see more of what Monks vision is today and hopefully a spark of something.