• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting 11 should be the same as Swansea on Saturday.

Reckon 2-0 Boro.

Lita and Williams.

If we can get the goals early I think we can go on and drub Scunny.........plenty of people in our team who can score goals on a regular basis.

Rumour has it that Southgate will drop Emnes and put Tuncay in the starting 11.

The EG are saying that somebody from Villa will be at the match tonight to watch Tuncay, lol and most likely Wheater and Huth also.I wouldnt be suprised if they are interested in Williams as well.

May be we wil be knocking on Darlo's door at the ending of this month asking if we can loan some of their players :)

I don't see why we can't go with Lita and Emnes up top with Tuncay in an advanced midfield position. O'Neil and the 2 wingers in midfield. We should be hammering teams like this, and after Emnes performance at the weekend he doesn't deserve to be dropped.

I would stick with Emnes and Lita up front, Emnes has done enough to hold on to his place in the team, and we need our two front men to gel as quickly as possible.

Tuncay is not going to be sticking around and so shouldn't be given a starting place ahead of someone who is, I would use him as an impact sub tho.

I reckon we will run out 0-2 winners tonight with another clean sheet.

Also worth noting that Scunny have conceded the most goals in the league so far, I know it's only early days but letting in six goals in 2 games is soft and we should really look to take advantage of that tonight.

I have just been on bbc radio tees website and it says this.

S***horpe v Middlesbrough

Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's game between S***horpe and Middlesbrough in the Championship.

Unfortunately I'm in Ireland anyway so cant listen to the beeb online. Grrrr.

Oh well, minute by minute text on the bbc site it is then.

good stuff

Going by the beeb (text) commentary we seem to be doing well enough so far and their central defender Rob Jones is clearing everything. Lita has had a couple of chances though.

20:51 Shot by Leroy Lita. Fantastic save by Joe Murphy.

well on top it seems

Woohoo! 1-0 AJ!