oneBoro Forum

Boro v Reading (a) 2-0 (Leadbitter (pen) Assombalonga)

Credit to Ayala where it's due, I was one who said I didn't think he could get back to what he once was. Perhaps yesterday was the first sign that he can. Gibbo looked very comfortable as well.

I thought gibbo played well yesterday easily in our top 4 players but he lost some headers and missed balls he wouldn’t have done last season before Christmas. But he will get back to that all players have a drop off at some point

The most important thing was getting the 3 points. Now we need to get at least a point at Hull going into the big game next sunday. Sounds like Ayala is proving reliable at the mo but Fabio is leaving us a bit exposed. Onward and upwards!!!!!

I was told that Gibson was the most unsure of all the back four on Saturday. I didn't watch the game but generally trust this guys opinion...

I wouldn’t say unsure but he mistimed a few things and lost some headers he shouldn’t have. If you didn’t know who he was you’d still think he was a good centre back but he wasn’t the player of last season

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think any of the defence was particularly unsure tbh.

Nope, me neither, if I had to pick the most unsure it'd be Fabio, even though I've defended him to an extent.