oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

Bon Voyage and all the best to UweFuchsHe

Chris. Shame I missed you on Saturday. Take care during your posting and we'll all have a celebratory drink on your return.

I'm not long on the forum but always thought your contributions were sound and solid. Good luck and keep safe

Good luck Chris. Have a safe and happy time. Hope you won't go missing from the board :)

Daniel send his very best to you Chris and states he was sorry he missed seeing you on Saturday

All the best to you Chris on your new posting. Although we haven’t had change to meet in person you’ve been a huge influence on the forum and we wouldn’t be where we are without your help and support, so from a personal point of view I can’t thank you enough.

Good luck with with everything!

All the best Chris! My old man Boro86 is away and I'm not sure if he will get on here himself so I'll pass on his best wishes as well!

UTB

All the best Chris. Mind you 2 years in Prague will be just like a very long stag weekend... God knows what state you will be in next time we meet!

Take care fella and good luck

Goodluck Chris and congrats on your new job in Prague, never met you personally however you made some brilliant posts in the past so you will be missed on the forum.