• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Randolf may have done a couple of reflex saves but I have to close my eyes now everytime Sunderland go forward into our box. The guy is flapping about so badly and the last one cannot be put down to the sun in his eyes.

This is painful to watch.

We have switched off for far to long. We are making Sunderland look good.

Its bloody annoying is what it is.

Defence strolling about with the ball like its a practice game...ending up giving away possession. :@

I hope we hold out and see something better in the second half. I’ve seen better Sunday afternoon pub games with a belly full of beer. We should have finished Sunderland in the first but I expect us to score two in the second.

one great move for the goal otherwise we've been pedestrian.

wasting a lot of set pieces, there's still no movement off the ball so we have to stop and try and find an open player because there's no quick 1-2 options available.

need a much better 2nd half.

Howson has had to cover for leadboots a few times. His lack of legs really gets shown up when you aren't playing as compact as we were under Karanka. Friend got a bit better as the half went on. First 20 he was awful. Need to do more.

Half time.

Well Boro looked pretty good for the first 20 minutes or so. Created a few decent chances...plus the goal, obviously.

Unfortunately they dropped off badly for the remainder, allowing Sunderland far too much time and space to set up their own chances. Thanks to a couple of good saves by Randolph, last ditch defending and poor finishing / finals balls, Boro retained their lead.

Boro will have to do a darn sight better 2nd half to put this game to bed. Sunderland will be feeling like they have a chance to grab at least a point here.

Leadbitter looks like he's playing within himself to me, his usual pointing and screaming is even missing. He's a staunch Sunderland fan and I think its affecting him, it shouldn't, but I think it is.