• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as Leeds do ont win, any win tomorrow by Boro takes us into fifth spot, if Leeds do win we need to score one more on goal difference than they do.

What a wonderful week it will be so looking forward to the game now

Sunderland rockbottom, what a time to turn their season around tomorrow.

Oh dear !!!

Over the years it's always been one of Boro's special skills....to lose unloseable games!

The fact that Sunderland are rock bottom of the league and garbage almost makes them nailed on winners tomorrow.

:( :( :(

A win tomorrow into the top 6 and suddenly even the top 2 places aren't looking as far away as they did a few weeks ago.

Large home crowd and we perform anywhere near our best and we bury Sunderland its as simple as that, there can be no excuses for bottling it.

In my opinion we haven’t yet turned a corner. We’ve at best approached the corner maybe even peeking around it. We seemed to have found a formula for when we are away and teams come onto us. But now we will see if we can unlock a team and that sits back. I can’t see Sunderland coming at us, so they will see a clean sheet at our place as a victory. We have the players to beat them, what we need is a injection of speed with our build up play. If we allow Sunderland to slowdown the tempo we will find it hard to find a opening.

We have had a good week a victory will make it a great one but it’s not gonna be easy as we may think

A win sticks us in 5th, what a difference 3 wins on the trot would make. A longer consistent run is needed to challenge the top 4 but being at the head of the challenging pack would be a good start. Bring it on. Dying with man flu but still getting to it tomorrow. First game of the season, managed to pull £30 out of nowhere whilst saving for a wedding. UTB.

I have already said me peace about the up coming game, but what now worries me is a statement by another poster. I’m in a bit of a panic knowing if any club is capable of giving another there first point or win, or collecting another unwanted record, it’s us.