oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds United (A) 1-2 (Assombalonga (pen))

I'm getting sick of jansson asking for a booking after every foul now just cause he got one.

this is the worst refereeing I've ever seen.

we've been poor, but we're playing against Leeds and the refs here. completely different game if we get our penalty after 8 minutes.

also I'm sure Leeds collective penis has been sucked dry by this commentary team already.

Haha agree with your last point Brunners, it’s been really winding me up!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets not blame the ref for the poor performance. Am sat watching with a Leeds fan and the ref has been poor to both side. Leeds have out played us, more passion more determination. We have showed very little going forward and poor defensively..regardless of refs a good team still wins

not blaming the ref for our poor performance.

I'm blaming the ref for HIS poor performance.

at the end of the day if he makes the right decision on that Britt penalty shout this game is totally different.

we've been bad but that IS a game changing decision he's got wrong.

And I'll add he's been bad both ways, but I think Friend has been screwed by him because his booking was soft as *** and then he nearly got sent off despite not committing a foul.

but with these bookings, tav and ayala should have been booked too. he's inconsistent as well as usually wrong.

Lets not blame the ref for the poor performance. Am sat watching with a Leeds fan and the ref has been poor to both side. Leeds have out played us, more passion more determination. We have showed very little going forward and poor defensively..regardless of refs a good team still wins

Not always true but agree that today our performance hasn't been good enough to be winning this game. I just don't think Leeds' has been either. I don't think they got that much better after the goal like some said either, pretty much more of the same from both sides.

Leeds look the better team, we look so poor again.

The fullbacks are a problem and they've got very little protection ahead of them either.

Yeah we didn't play much better than this for the Sunderland game, just today the team we're against has a lot more quality.

Tavernier is struggling to get into the game. I'd be happy for us to gamble by bringing Traore on for him. Their LB is on a yellow so would massively struggle with a fresh Traore running at him.

The only reason I'd bring Friend off right now is because of the booking. Not to say he's been playing well enough but I think we need to make changes further up the pitch and not rock the boat too much yet.