oneBoro Forum

Doubt the team will be much different to this

Randolph

Christie Ayala Gibson Fabio

Downing Leadbitter Forshaw Johnson

Braithwaite

Britt

I'd like to think Bamford will come in... but this is probably exactly the team that we'll see today. We'll find out in 17 minutes time!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy with that, about what we expected. Big game for Johnson today he really needs to show that he is adapting to this level by contributing over the full 90 minutes. Hope Clayton and Forshaw get up to speed quickly, no time for feeling your way back in in this game

Johnson starting highlights how much we need to invest in January in that position. League 1 player. Disappointed he’s starting. Otherwise not much to say about that lineup.

I'm happy with that. I hope we never see Downing as part of a centre mid pairing. I don't think he has the bottle to operate there. I'm pretty surprised Baker is being completely overlooked. People saying he only did it in a joke league but didnt he excell in that league and I believe was top scorer at U21 WC??

I think this is our biggest game to date. Reason being i think this will show us where we are really at. If i was to take off my Boro hat and scarf and be a neutral, i would have this game down for a draw. Derby played pretty well the other against QPR and i think they will come to ours fancying their chances of getting a result. Im hoping we will win today because although i think Villa will beat Ipswich, i would not be surprised if the others above us drop points, even Wolves!. so it may turn out to be a great opportunity to close the gap a little.

UTB

regards baker, i'm sure after a defeat, monk was talking about some of our players being to lightweight. i think he may have been talking about baker. its a physical league and if you cant compete physically then forget it, ability is pointless if you cant impose it.

Having been out of the loop for a while abroad, whatever happened to the midfielder we bought from Watford, I cannot even remember his name. Is he still with us, out in the cold or injured?

Guedioura

just think he is out in the cold

Having been out of the loop for a while abroad, whatever happened to the midfielder we bought from Watford, I cannot even remember his name. Is he still with us, out in the cold or injured?

Guedioura

just think he is out in the cold

Thanks Ladyspite that's him, always thought it was a strange buy.