• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I said that before we won the 3 in a row that the true turning point of the club/season and Monk was beating the teams in and around us..leeds and now derby. We ve turned no corner. We all harp on and on about 45 mil spend but we are what we are. Not a bad team but far from a good one

Were done. Never going to be promoted under Monk. I want a new manager.

Will you do one, I'm sick of reading your misery.

Tell me what I should be positive about? The fact that we are a laughing stock?

I think he has a point tbf.

Despite record transfer spending (did we even spend this much under Robson / McLaren in a single season?) Boro still look distinctly average...and downright ***e on days like today.

There are still glaring deficiencies in both attack and defence. The team still often plays like a collection of random strangers picked off the street.

I will come out and say it now: I don't think we will get promoted under Monk. Certainly not this season anyway.

Appalling... losing 3-0 at home to top sides in the Prem can be put into perspective... but to be spanked by a bang average Championship side at the Riverside is just awful.

Can anyone honestly see what Monk is trying to achieve with this side... lets accept its a failed experiment and move on.

I think he has a point tbf.

Despite record transfer spending (did we even spend this much under Robson / McLaren in a single season?) Boro still look distinctly average...and downright *** on days like today.

There are still glaring deficiencies in both attack and defence. The team still often plays like a collection of random strangers picked off the street.

I will come out and say it now: I don't think we will get promoted under Monk. Certainly not this season anyway.

Since when has the Riverside been a Fortress ??