• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was a load of garbage. Not much else to be said really.

If nothing else, Boro are proving that possession doesn't necessarily win you games.

Possession (%)

BORO 59 - 41 DERBY

Shots (on target)

BORO 16 (2) - 13 (8) DERBY

Corners

BORO 10 - 6 DERBY

Fouls (bookings)

BORO 12 (3) - 11 (2) DERBY

So we had more of the ball, but did nothing with it. Wasted a lot of set-pieces. Had a lot of shots at goal, but nearly all off-target.

Best thing we can do is forget about this and move on to the next game. Away to Bristol City...don't see us getting any joy there either.

Well this has been a bit embarrassing, hasn't it? :D

Statistic wise its very hard to see why we are 3 down.....

Well they've had 10 shots with 6 on target.

Boro have had 15 with just 2 on target. 

That might have something to do with it. ;)

well thats fown to the players.... we have 15 shots and 2 on goals......

They scored on a counter attack (after their keeper made the save of the season) a penalty and a howler from our keeper.

a bir hard to blame the coach......

Obviously not...you can't blame the manager for players not being able to get their shots on target.

But you said stats-wise its hard to see why we're losing. The long and the short of it is, the more shots you get on target, the more likely you are to score / win.

Boro currently couldn't hit the side of a bar, (2 on target from 16) while Derby have a much better ratio of 8 on target from 13.

Monk makes the game plan and picks the team. Monk is at fault period.

Well this has been a bit embarrassing, hasn't it? :D

Statistic wise its very hard to see why we are 3 down.....

Well they've had 10 shots with 6 on target.

Boro have had 15 with just 2 on target. 

That might have something to do with it. ;)

well thats fown to the players.... we have 15 shots and 2 on goals......

They scored on a counter attack (after their keeper made the save of the season) a penalty and a howler from our keeper.

a bir hard to blame the coach......

Obviously not...you can't blame the manager for players not being able to get their shots on target.

But you said stats-wise its hard to see why we're losing. The long and the short of it is, the more shots you get on target, the more likely you are to score / win.

Boro currently couldn't hit the side of a bar, (2 on target from 16) while Derby have a much better ratio of 8 on target from 13.

Here's some stats for you: our record against top half sides

P8 W1 D1 L6 GD:-7 pts: 4/24

Monk can't organise this side to compete against the top sides in this league. Without even thinking about the dreadful performances, his record is not good enough. Going nowhere with him at the helm.

Braithwaite's error killed us in that game, as soon as Ayala didn't get sent off he should have been took off. As for the red I don't think he actually made a tackle but slipped. Should have been nowhere near the player though, stupidity. Gibson was absolutely appauling, the worst I've seen him play for years.

Forshaw and Fabio were very good IMO, Downing and Christie also played pretty well, apart from that I'm struggling for anything positive.

Any boos at full time?

*It's spelt booze and yes, after that I need alot.

Think I’ll have me some snaps soon.

Aye mate might be for the best. Little bit of boo's but it didn't sound terribly loud over the radio

Monk stays we might make the playoffs but I doubt we would win them. The team with or without Monk is a decent mid table team. The longer Monk stays the less the crowd, the more the critisim, the bigger the pressure. It’s up to SG really but I feel this time he should not put his loyalty ahead of the club.

I don't think Monk survives that. We've barely got out of 2nd gear all season. Today was a chance to really put ourselves back in contention and set out a stall for playing some of the better teams. Derby played with a good shape from the start and simply had to pounce on the mistakes we made.

I'm not saying Monk out. But if he's out of a job tomorrow, I won't be sat on here saying we've made a mistake. Losing 3-0 at home is an unacceptable result, the 2nd half performance was utterly heartless.

Monk stays we might make the playoffs but I doubt we would win them. The team with or without Monk is a decent mid table team. The longer Monk stays the less the crowd, the more the critisim, the bigger the pressure. It’s up to SG really but I feel this time he should not put his loyalty ahead of the club.

I can't agree, this squad is a top 2 squad.

I'd be giving Tony Pulis a ring if I was Gibson...

We play two defensive mids... and concede three at home. Can't score against any half organised side. I honestly think this will get worse before it gets better, we have some tough games coming up.

I really hope Gibson is looking at his options right now.