• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We play two defensive mids... and concede three at home. Can't score against any half organised side. I honestly think this will get worse before it gets better, we have some tough games coming up.

I really hope Gibson is looking at his options right now.

They weren't playing as defensive mids at all today.

Absolutely pathetic, but I said on here weeks ago that I had totally put automatic promotion out of my mind.

I still think we'll make the playoffs, but this team is in a serious transitional period and we should expect another season of this before we go up.

Said it time and time again but Ayala is an absolute bloody liability, hope we get shot of him in January and either bring someone else in or allow Fry to continue his development and build a partnership with Gibson.

This talk of manager change is going to give me nightmares, Monk leaves and Pulis comes in, just kill me now.

Karanka is still available he only lives in Harrogate

I wonder if I can kill myself twice. Monk in Monk in ?

We play two defensive mids... and concede three at home. Can't score against any half organised side. I honestly think this will get worse before it gets better, we have some tough games coming up.

They certainly weren't tasked with doing much defending, for sure. But they were pretty deep for a lot of the game. I bet Alan had no doubt predicted the way it would go with both Clayton and Forshaw in the team.

This talk of manager change is going to give me nightmares, Monk leaves and Pulis comes in, just kill me now.

Why would you be against Pullis coming in?

Because West Brom are my nearest Prem club and I go sometimes with mates and the football Pulis gets his teams to play is dire

I thought we played pretty well in the first half, probably the best I've seen us play this season. The game changed with the penalty, it was all over at 2-0 basically.

Some people are blaming individual errors but like i keep saying when they happen week upon week there's a bit more to it.

Why do we start every second half slowly? Again this isn't a coincidence and it's cost us the game today.

I'm not gonna keep banging the 'Monk out' drum, I don't think I need to our record against the top half teams speaks for itself. If we want to go up this season we either need to change manager or throw about 30m at Monk.

They certainly weren't tasked with doing much defending, for sure. But they were pretty deep for a lot of the game. I bet Alan had no doubt predicted the way it would go with both Clayton and Forshaw in the team.

I disagree. Clayton was regularly getting to the edge of their box, Forshaw didn't get as far forward but generally was fairly advanced.