oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Derby 0-3

Braithwaite at fault for that, passed the ball straight to Nugent.

". Its not necessarily how much you have, but what you do with it."

Been saying that to men for ages....

:-P

Yeah - we don't pay enough attention to our technique...ahem...  :blush:

Same old same old...poor when playing well, poor when play well poor. No consistancy and yet again failure to beat teams in and around us

Were done. Never going to be promoted under Monk. I want a new manager.

Game over.

Vydra brought down in the box...takes the penalty...scores. 2-0 Derby. :(

All in all another pretty shambolic Boro performance. Can't even control a game with all the possession they have.

Where did everyone submit/Lodge their complaint and demand refund? There's about a dozen different email addresses

• Latest Posts

• Can we add George Savinelli to the title thread please 😉
    • Warnock and his backroom staff are doing excellent work with the defence. Look a lot more organised and compact. It's refreshing to see Howson, Morsy and Saville also drop into the back line and defend and then break when we are in possession. Only thing is that we concede far too many silly free kicks in dangerous areas which will cost us goals over the course of the season. Dijksteel is looking like the player we all expected him too be and more and credit has to go to Warnock and his backroom staff. If he can get improve his heading, then we have some player on our hands.
    • Yes OC it’s amazing the difference a coaching team that knows what it’s doing can make. I think this is building towards a good season 
    • I think the coaches we now have can improve all the players at the club... may be a coincidence but the improvement of the U23 and U18 sides may be due a little to a number of them featuring in training sessions with first team and that can only help their progress...  they seem to have the knack of giving confidence to younger players and the team spirit has changed completely because of it 
    • Good post. Very hard to disagree with any part of it. Dijksteel and Bola do look like they are starting to blossom. Warnock did say that he thinks Browne will get game time when we opt to play 433 so I look forward to seeing him get his chance too