oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Derby 0-3

Braithwaite at fault for that, passed the ball straight to Nugent.

". Its not necessarily how much you have, but what you do with it."

Been saying that to men for ages....

:-P

Yeah - we don't pay enough attention to our technique...ahem...  :blush:

Same old same old...poor when playing well, poor when play well poor. No consistancy and yet again failure to beat teams in and around us

Were done. Never going to be promoted under Monk. I want a new manager.

Game over.

Vydra brought down in the box...takes the penalty...scores. 2-0 Derby. :(

All in all another pretty shambolic Boro performance. Can't even control a game with all the possession they have.

Where did everyone submit/Lodge their complaint and demand refund? There's about a dozen different email addresses

• Latest Posts

• Should be links for this game as it is confirmed that this is a red button match on Sky
    • Crazy, you must be the odd one out on the forum....    most of us don't need a skinful
    • Boro flashback 26th October 1994 Our final season at Ayresome Park when Robbo was driving us towards promotion to the PL on this day we travelled to Villa Park for a league cup 3rd round fixture, after disposing of Scarborough 8-2 over two legs with both games finishing 4-1 in the previous round we travelled to Villa Park full of confidence to spring a suprise against  a Villa side who were struggling at home with only one home win to date 19,254 were at the game to see a future Boro player, Andy Townsend, score the only goal of the game in the 30th minute as Boro huffed & puffed but fell short of causing an upset against our PL opponents & our league cup adventure dispearered for another season   
    • It’s come to my attention that I can spout *** after a Sunday evening skin full. It’s not even interesting ***. Apologies.
    • I was of that opinion for a while, but I shifted when I realised all ps4 games will be compatible with ps5 as well as getting a significant boost for many. So to me it makes sense to play the best possible version of these games now rather than wait a year or two to try to get the ps5 for 50 quid cheaper. If there was no backwards compatibility I probably would have waited.