oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Derby 0-3

What a moron. A liability again. Somehow worse than he was against Leeds where he should have given away a pen and got sent off. I'm lost for words with him.

Ayala off

And off to another club in January hopefully...I've no more patience for him.  :@

Its probably what he wants anyway, given the way he's playing.

And thats that....another few years to look forward to on the champ...Ste Gibson you silly silly man with your stupid we're gonna smash this league comments..whos looking a silly billy now

Hopefully Fry comes back in now, and stays there.

#smashtheleague LMAO.

Haha Randolph you ***ing something something. We’re an embarrassment to football. Surely this has got to be the end of Monk despite being severely let down by the team today.

My word. I don't use this weird often, but this has been embarrassing. What the hell is going on? Damage limitation, try to keep this at three because this could be any number

complete and utter shambles, embarrassing performance, humiliating to watch

Vydra hat-trick.

Howler by Randolph...total mis-kick trying to clear the ball.

Today's utter cluster- *** cannot end soon enough.

And thats that....another few years to look forward to on the champ...Ste Gibson you silly silly man with your stupid we're gonna smash this league comments..whos looking a silly billy now

Why berate Gibson for that heat of the moment come to. After spending 45 million we should be smashing the league.

I'm not feeling much faith / love for Monk at the minute - we are more appalling than when we were in the prem and this is probably a better team with worse opposition