oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City (A) 1-2 (Magnusson og)

Apathetic about it all now. We will come between 8th and 12th this season with Monk in charge. There is no point firing him until a replacement is found. I sincerely hope SG and the board are looking at suitable candidates - and pull the trigger as soon as one is available.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute ineptitude on every level. Transfers, tactics, performances and results. There are no redeeming factors, there isn't the slightest hint of promise. For me, there is no case for Monk remaining as the manager. To progress we need to learn from our mistakes, last season we held on too long when we were only going in one direction and it cost us. Hoping that things will change by carrying on in the same vein will cost us. If we don't take action we've resigned to mediocrity, the season will be a write off.

Breathe in breathe out, now relax. We are going to come about tenth in this league, just accept it now and move on

No thanks. I want my team to be the best they can be, currently we're not so let's change it.

But not in time to make a difference this season I fear

No balance at all on our left hand side once again! Playing 2 right footed players on that side makes our team unbalanced... it shows time and time again and we need to address both positions in January.

For me we totally missed Clayton and Leadbitter, we were 2nd to every ball and how the commentator thought forshaw was having a good game is beyond me!!

I'm not one for jumping on the bandwagon but Monk is not learning from his mistakes, he can *** off talking about the players making mistakes, he is the one who can't get our squad balance right!

No positives at all for me tonight.

6pts off play offs isn't unreachable however with Monk in charge I cannot see how we can maintain a consistent set of results to move forward.

I didn't want Monk in the summer and I still don't but I cannot see Steve Gibson having the balls to get rid this season as we all know it isn't his style.

Monk obviously needs a number 2, Pep Cloret's work shouldn't go unrecognised and I feel he was part of the reason of the good work Monk did at Leeds.

He's crying out for a number 2 here in my opinion and I would love for him go to someone who I believe should of got the job in the summer instead of Monk...

Steve McClaren!

We need experience throughout the club and who better else to bring that especially with his connection already with the club.

Breathe in breathe out, now relax. We are going to come about tenth in this league, just accept it now and move on

No thanks. I want my team to be the best they can be, currently we're not so let's change it.

But not in time to make a difference this season I fear

Disagree, if we act now and get someone capable in there is more than enough time to climb back in the playoffs.

Leave it another 10 games and there probably won't be.

No balance at all on our left hand side once again! Playing 2 right footed players on that side makes our team unbalanced... it shows time and time again and we need to address both positions in January.

For me we totally missed Clayton and Leadbitter, we were 2nd to every ball and how the commentator thought forshaw was having a good game is beyond me!!

I'm not one for jumping on the bandwagon but Monk is not learning from his mistakes, he can *** off talking about the players making mistakes, he is the one who can't get our squad balance right!

No positives at all for me tonight.

6pts off play offs isn't unreachable however with Monk in charge I cannot see how we can maintain a consistent set of results to move forward.

I didn't want Monk in the summer and I still don't but I cannot see Steve Gibson having the balls to get rid this season as we all know it isn't his style.

Monk obviously needs a number 2, Pep Cloret's work shouldn't go unrecognised and I feel he was part of the reason of the good work Monk did at Leeds.

He's crying out for a number 2 here in my opinion and I would love for him go to someone who I believe should of got the job in the summer instead of Monk...

Steve McClaren!

We need experience throughout the club and who better else to bring that especially with his connection already with the club.

Well I agreed with you until the word McClaren

Our midfield needs a 'Hamsik' type of player to come in and lead the midfield.

It also needs a Shwarzer, danny mills, southgate, boateng, juninho, viduka and hasselbaink.

Reality is even if we had those players Monk still wouldn't get the best out of them and play them out of position!

Im going to say it! But with all thats associated with it, i would prefer karankas slow, organised and yes boring style. We would win more games than we would of lost compared to Monks apparent lack of style.

I've had enough now. Honestly has Monk convinced anyone at all he is the right man? 40m spent, same mistakes every week, one of the most solid defences in the top 2 divisions now a shambles. Whats his tactics or formation? 6 different players tried on the left and still no further forward. Hate to say it lads but #Monkout for me