oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City (A) 1-2 (Magnusson og)

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

All we can do is to keep going and picking up as many wins as possible, sadly I do not think that Ashton Gate will be a happy away game for us.

How sad it is that so many now feel that a/p is beyond our reach and we have not hit half way of the season yet!

Football is a funny old game and perhaps I will get my surprise birthday present (or the one you wish no-one would have given you).

Score draw at the best for me

Happy birthday DS, hope you have a good one and that the Boro grant you that gift!

All we can do is to keep going and picking up as many wins as possible, sadly I do not think that Ashton Gate will be a happy away game for us.

How sad it is that so many now feel that a/p is beyond our reach and we have not hit half way of the season yet!

Football is a funny old game and perhaps I will get my surprise birthday present (or the one you wish no-one would have given you).

Score draw at the best for me

I can't see anything but a loss but fingers crossed they do us a favour for your birthday, Alan.

Randolph

Christie

Fry

Gibspn

Fabio

Howson

Forshaw

Downing

Traore

Braith

Britt

Happy with that. Today's team

Someone on Twitter posted that this is the team.

Randolph

Christie

Fry

Gibspn

Fabio

Howson

Forshaw

Downing

Traore

Braith

Britt

Happy with that. Today's team

Someone on Twitter posted that this is the team.

I'd be delighted with that team. I'd rather it was more of a 4-3-3 with Traore/Braithwaite given free roles but we'll see. Just hope he doesn't put Downing on the left.