oneBoro Forum

Boro v Bristol City (A) 1-2 (Magnusson og)

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

lewis baker sat at home watching blue planet, while the likes of forshaw are in bristol is disgusting

Especially because Baker has been soooo good. I’ve got no qualms about letting Baker go back.

Another week another change of midfield personnel and presumably shape. The sad fact is that I am at the point where I do not believe we have a player in our midfield squad that is capable of making a difference. Hard to believe that we can get anything in this game but hope springs eternal and all that.

Bit late, but good OP Wilson! Like the picture competition (although I have no clue who most of them are)

Think we'll win with a scrappy 2-1 today. Shame bamford still cant get a start though.

Why did we sign Shotton over Flint?

No idea, we actually seemed to chase Shotten for ages aswell.

He's getting to be another Guedioura

I think it's pretty obvious why we went for Shotton over Flint.

Shotton came in as a low-cost, experienced squad member. He wasn't brought in to improve the first 11.

Guedioura's signing is nothing like Shotton's. Guedioura was brought in when we needed an attacking midfielder, someone to essentially replace Ramirez's spark in the team with him having practically given up playing for us. He was brought in to help appease the manager over the failed recruitment efforts of that transfer window. Shotton was probably one of our longer-term targets of the summer, one that would have been wrapped up much earlier had 'Arry been able to bring in Flint or another centre-back.

Any streams for this one? Besides paying £5 for god awful content

If you mean instead of iFollow, I don't believe this one will be on iFollow. Pretty sure live Sky games aren't on iFollow.

Any streams for this one? Besides paying £5 for god awful content

If you mean instead of iFollow, I don't believe this one will be on iFollow. Pretty sure live Sky games aren't on iFollow.

A-ha, alright. Surely there'll be a livestream somewhere then. Thanks