oneBoro Forum

January 2018 Transfer Thread AKA The Morning After *Thread Closes at 9pm*

Which side of the bed did you get out of this morning Randy....bloody hell :D

OK - I will hold my hands up - I've had four days of the worst virus I've had since swine flu. 

I didn't sleep to warrant getting out of a side but its only words, if I've over stepped it a bit I apologise.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Which side of the bed did you get out of this morning Randy....bloody hell :D

OK - I will hold my hands up - I've had four days of the worst virus I've had since swine flu. 

I didn't sleep to warrant getting out of a side but its only words, if I've over stepped it a bit I apologise.

Humpty had five days of it.

The only thing that bores people into submission on here is the drivel you seem to think is 'banter'.

We have to stop discussing boro on the boro fc section of a boro discussion forum just because you don't like it? What about the other 10 people involved in the discussion?

Take your dramatics elsewhere.

I will do what I like mate, what I think is drivel you think is truly interesting, what I think is banter you think is drivel.

One thing I do know is what is boring and I think the "stats crack" was interesting at first is now boring the pants off me - like Humpty said you can leave if you want.

By the way is this your forum? Who are you to tell me what to do?

Thats the thing on here  - some of you really have an over inflated sense of your own importance, where I just think you are some of the most boring, argumentative, self righteous people on here - you are in no position to tell me what opinion I can express or what I can post - I never told you to stop discussing anything - I just expressed my opinion on how boring and argumentative you are even over the most mundane unimportant stuff.

I'd like to point out at this time that I do not own a dog of any colour.

Thank you.

My dogs blacker than yours then.

Racist.

I've got loads of black dog friends...

Thank you.

I can't wait to get involved in this One Upsy tbh.

Let me guess, you don't own a dog of any colour either and you don't know what a dog is as you've even never heard of it?  :rolleyes:

I’ve got two dogs and the stats say the smaller one eats more. However when I looked at the heat map it clearly shows the larger one was closer to my pie at the time of its disappearance

Thus showing stats are crap and so is my ***ing dog

Thank you.

Mines pretty black - shes got a ginger stripe but shes black as they come

Mines a golden retriever, so not black in the slightest. But still blacker than CT's non-existent dog

Thank you.

Mines pretty black - shes got a ginger stripe but shes black as they come

Mines a golden retriever, so not black in the slightest. But still blacker than CT's non-existent dog

Do you have the stats to back that up?

Thank you.

I can't wait to get involved in this One Upsy tbh.

Let me guess, you don't own a dog of any colour either and you don't know what a dog is as you've even never heard of it?  :rolleyes:

I’ve got two dogs and the stats say the smaller one eats more. However when I looked at the heat map it clearly shows the larger one was closer to my pie at the time of its disappearance

Thus showing stats are crap and so is my *** dog

Are those heat maps any good for a bad back?

Sorry mate i don't agree with any what you just said. I also think those heatmaps add to my side of the discussion in all honesty. They prove there is very little between the two of them.

As a matter of interest (i'd like a bench mark) do you think Friend gives us the required width on the left?

This season Friend reminds me of a cat trying to catch a laser. Plenty of effort but just can't quite ever get there. I don't think Friend or Fabio are good enough going forward with the system we're trying to play.

Funny how we all love and watch the Boro and all think different things.