• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever know there be so little in the way of transfer snippets in one of our transfer threads...

Were they really that dependent on KM, VectorBoro, theinsider and lurker?

Maybe there isn't any yet? It's not inconceivable to think that we won't sign anyone until late in the window.

Which reminds me, where is KM these days?

Unfortunately KM met the demise of getting married. The pre wedding lies of “Of course you’ll still be able to go to the football as much as you’d like” and “I think it’s cute your an avid poster of a soccer ball forum” have all shown their true colours :s

He will be sorely missed

If Shotton is to be used as a full-back, I see a solid CB being the only incoming.

I can see it being a CB and a CM; Pulis making minor changes, but introducing his own elements into the spine of the team. Gestede being a focal point up top will almost be like a new signing for Pulis anyway.

I don't think I've ever know there be so little in the way of transfer snippets in one of our transfer threads...

Maybe there isn't any yet? It's not inconceivable to think that we won't sign anyone until late in the window.

Stopped supporting Boro when we got relegated.

Stopped supporting Boro when we got relegated.

How dare you! :D

I'm still here folks. Just been for my honeymoon in New York last month and been getting on with life in general. I've realised there's more to life than refreshing Twitter every 5 seconds for transfer news. I've been wanting to come back on one boro and post more often for a while but just haven't had a chance. Anyway, I'll be there with the Mrs tomorrow cheering on the lads. COME ON BORO.

UTB

I think I it is a combination of:

Those who are genuinely ITK have grown reluctant to share information, as a result of being slated if it doesn’t happen.

There is likely very little happening. Pulis has said since day one that he wants to have a good look at the squad before making any decisions.

He has only seen 3 games with likely very little training in between - due to the quick turnaround of games over Christmas and New Year.

I would imagine he will use the cup game and next league game before he decides I need X, Y and Z.

He may make decisions on who can go sooner.

Don't think there's much doing personally especially with the scouting under review.

Is the scouting department under review? It better be.

But they are so good at scouting the same type of central midfielders over and over again - such consistency!

Don't think there's much doing personally especially with the scouting under review.

Yep, I gave benefit of the doubt after last summer as there was clearly issues behind the scenes. No excuses this time though they've well and truely blew it imo.

Also yesterday I posted a tweet that seemed to get lost in an argument that we'd approached and been rejected by yannis salibur.

Yep, I gave benefit of the doubt after last summer as there was clearly issues behind the scenes. No excuses this time though they've well and truely blew it imo.

Also yesterday I posted a tweet that seemed to get lost in an argument that we'd approached and been rejected by yannis salibur.

Wow, an actual creative attacking midfielder  :D

Wow, an actual creative attacking midfielder  :D

Don't worry he turned us down ;p