oneBoro Forum

January 2018 Transfer Thread AKA The Morning After *Thread Closes at 9pm*

Exactly that. There's more information on which to base the opinion mate. It's a matter of fact, not opinion. That's all there is too it.

Again, not how you've put it in the past.

The way you put it to me previously was that it 'says it all' that I don't go to the games. You even referred to me actually spending my money rather than just using 'freebies', referring to me winning a ticket to see them from oneBoro.

In other words: "You don't go to the games, therefore your opinion can't be as right as mine. My opinion is based on more information so is more likely to be right. Perhaps you should fork out a bit more money and then you can be on the same level as me". Like I said, arrogant and divisive.

As for dictating whether someone is right or wrong based on the amount of information they have... Garry Monk, as manager, had more information available to him than any fan. He saw the team in training, from the dugout, in person, working with his players on a daily basis. Was his failure down to not taking the information in or is it down to not effectively using the information that he did have?

I'm beyond caring mate.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion.... I tend to have a much better view of the game in terms of off the ball movement, pace and errors when I watch the game live than when I watch the game on TV. But that's just me.

In my opinion.... I tend to have a much better view of the game in terms of off the ball movement, pace and errors when I watch the game live than when I watch the game on TV. But that's just me.

Yeah, just like any other professional scout, manager etc.

I'd take Bradley Dack, to get back on topic

Was bored so looked at the youtube stuff. Looks a good quality player, would I be right in thinking hes very similar to Howson? Looked it on the vids.

Need someone to get Leadboots out the starting 11. Not sure Dack and Howson would work as a partnership?

Exactly that. There's more information on which to base the opinion mate. It's a matter of fact, not opinion. That's all there is too it.

Again, not how you've put it in the past.

The way you put it to me previously was that it 'says it all' that I don't go to the games. You even referred to me actually spending my money rather than just using 'freebies', referring to me winning a ticket to see them from oneBoro.

In other words: "You don't go to the games, therefore your opinion can't be as right as mine. My opinion is based on more information so is more likely to be right. Perhaps you should fork out a bit more money and then you can be on the same level as me". Like I said, arrogant and divisive.

As for dictating whether someone is right or wrong based on the amount of information they have... Garry Monk, as manager, had more information available to him than any fan. He saw the team in training, from the dugout, in person, working with his players on a daily basis. Was his failure down to not taking the information in or is it down to not effectively using the information that he did have?

I'm beyond caring mate.

That much has been clear for quite a while.

Was bored so looked at the youtube stuff. Looks a good quality player, would I be right in thinking hes very similar to Howson? Looked it on the vids.

Need someone to get Leadboots out the starting 11. Not sure Dack and Howson would work as a partnership?

Think he plays a bit further forward, a number 10 or on either wing.

Think he plays a bit further forward, a number 10 or on either wing.

Fair enough, Just watched a couple vids so nothing to go on but that. Don't think I seen him dribble past someone at all though, looked more like he was arriving in the box ala Lampard.

From what I've seen I'd say more technically gifted, less reliant on physicality and athletic ability than Howson. Whether they'd be a good partnership I don't really know tbh.

From what I've seen I'd say more technically gifted, less reliant on physicality and athletic ability than Howson. Whether they'd be a good partnership I don't really know tbh.

If he's an atheist then i love him being a staunch one myself.

If he's an atheist then i love him being a staunch one myself.

awww you edited :(