• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Stoke have apparently pulled out of the race to sign Jack Harrison, according to their local paper

They suggest that Man City (who are owned by New York City's owners) could buy him, and loan him to Boro.

Besic makes a lot of sense to me he's got height, reads the game well, aggressive and has solid technical ability. My only question mark on him is since a long term injury he came back from a while ago he hasn't hit the heights but he's a perfect Pulis midfielder. If we really do loan out Bamford/Fletcher I'd be baffled we're 14 million deep in the pair of them, I think the only attacking player we need is a winger the same situation as the summer.

End of the summer I thought we were a De Roon presence short and a winger short, still think the same any other departures are noise to me we don't need root and branch or any strikers I think Besic would fill one slot and if we do sell another player you'd hope there is a winger out there we could go for not sure Harrison is the one myself.

Besic isn’t tall... he’s pretty much the same height as Clayton and Leadbitter and he is smaller than Howson...

Besic is a tiny man, I saw him stood next to Adam Faith at a bus stop once, old Faithy towered above him and he’ll be the first to tell you that he’s no giant.

You and your showbiz stories! :P

Potentially got Sturridge heading to West Brom in a hope to revive his England and football career.

Current West Brom forwards - Robson Kanu, Rodriguez, Rondon, McClean or Phillips. Anyone reckon our Tone might dip back into West Brom?

Sturridge is a striker and Philips is a wide player so I don't think that'll have any bearing on him.

Potentially got Sturridge heading to West Brom in a hope to revive his England and football career.

Current West Brom forwards - Robson Kanu, Rodriguez, Rondon, McClean or Phillips. Anyone reckon our Tone might dip back into West Brom?

Sturridge is a striker and Philips is a wide player so I don't think that'll have any bearing on him.

And McClean.

The only really feasible one there is Robson-Kanu and I'm not convinced he's better than what we have already tbh.

And McClean.

The only really feasible one there is Robson-Kanu and I'm not convinced he's better than what we have already tbh.

No you're right he isn't.

Northern Echo say that we have agreed a loan deal for Jack Harrison. I hope there's an option to buy at a set price in the Summer.

Thought he was signing for man city & they were loaning him to us.